part 3

the great wonha plan (threeshot)

Eunha liked to fool around with Sowon whenever Sowon wasn’t doing super important things, therefore, if Sowon was just taking funny selfies, it was perfectly fine to bother her. Right?

She waited for her chance as Sowon looked down at her phone, her thumb descending on the capture button.

Moving her hand as fast as the flash, Eunha managed to fit her v sign into Sowon’s picture, the surprised Sowon snapped two pictures instead of one.

When Eunha saw the pictures, she burst out laughing.

“Hahahaha! Look at you unnie! Before you realize it, after you realize it! Hahaha!”

Sowon grinned as she listened to Eunha’s peals of laughter. She had a time when she disliked Eunha’s laugh mostly because Eunha said ‘keol keol’ instead of letting her heavenly voice into the air.

“Come on, if you want to be in my pictures, just say so.”

“All I want is to be in your heart.”

Sowon blushed and smacked Eunha’s .

“Stop, please. We need to be calm. I can’t have a red face when we have to go out later.”

After a while of cooling down on Sowon’s part, they decided to take those pictures together, Eunha playfully copying Sowon’s expression.

Then after a few normal shots, Eunha decided to have some fun again, pushing out her double chin that Sowon loved.

“Ah…”

Sowon took a few but then pushed Eunha’s chin back in. Management had lectured them multiple times about their image. Eunha was slowly losing her double chin, but she still loved to push it out purposely.

Chin fat is the hardest to lose you know?

“Eunha ssi?”

“Yes!”

Eunha quickly went for her turn, Umji taking Eunha’s spot.

“Hm? What were you doing with Eunha unnie? She’s smiling at me weird.”

“Remember you said you were already our kid?”

“Yea, what about it?”

“She just whispered to me, help our kid relax, her face looks a bit stiff today.”

Umji blushed and Sowon cooed at her.

“Aw, are you blushing my little muji? Come on, did you have a bad day? Let me make it all better! Mwah!”

Sowon kissed Umji’s head multiple times, making her giggle uncontrollably. It seems that everyone was following Yerin’s insane kissing combo attack on her.

“Okay, okay. I’m better for now okay unnie? What were you guys doing earlier? I want to hear about how it is to be in a relationship.”

Sowon blushed and scratched at her neck.

“Ah, huh? We were just taking pictures, you know the usual….ah! Want to take pictures with me?”

Sowon pulled up her phone and posed with the pouting Umji.

“I wanna hear about your love lifeeee, tell meee.”

“No, I’d turn too red, come on, smile!”

They giggled as they took pictures, Eunha smiling a distance away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Ehehehe, today I get to eat with Sowon unnie!”

Eunha wiggled around in her seat across from Sowon. Finding the perfect lighting, she was going to take a selfie when she saw Sowon behind her.

“Sowon unnie do you want to be in my picture?”

“Huh? I don’t have make up, so if you’re going to up it no.”

Eunha pouted and looked around for a way to cover Sowon’s face.

“Aha!”

Grabbing the spoon, she stuck her tongue out in concentration as she found the perfect position to angle it to hide Sowon.

Snapping a few pictures, she giggled.

Sowon looked up smiling at Eunha’s laughter, it made her day anyday.

Looking down as her phone dinged, she grinned.

“Ya, doesn’t this look like I don’t care?”

“Unnie~~”

“I’m joking, thanks baby.”

“Ahem.”

Sowon laughed and smacked manager oppa’s arm.

“I’m not going to do anything, I’m not Yerin.”

“Hey!”

They laughed harder together as the mentioned girl pouted from the other table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Sowon unnie, are you sure I’ll do fine on stage?”

“Of course you are, there’s nothing that’s stopping you from showing your best. What’s wrong?”

Sowon pulled Eunha to tuck under her chin, curled up on the couch after another day of tiring practice for their first concert.

“Eunha yah, what’s bothering you love?”

Eunha pouted and leaned into Sowon further, wrapping her arms around Sowon’s waist, carefully listening to Sowon’s heartbeat.

“It’s just, I know I’m not y.”

“What? That’s what’s bothering you?”

“Yea! Cuz you know I tried it once, then I tried it again. I’m just cute to everyone. Not y.”

Sowon frowned, did she really have to tell Eunha how bothered she was when she was monitoring her practice earlier?

Coughing, she fanned her face a bit before pulling Eunha to face her.

“Um, you see. Uhhh, earlier when you were dancing, I uh…. Well, you were plenty y in my eyes.”

Eunha giggled as Sowon avoided eye contact.

“Really? Really really?”

“Ah, uh, really.”

Eunha kissed Sowon’s cheek, successfully making Sowon look at her.

“Thanks.”

“I swear I’m not saying it just to make you feel better, I was j-just oh god, I’m a ert.”

Sowon dragged a hand down her face as her thoughts from before flooded her mind again, painting her face bright red once more.

“Well, then should we exchange our thoughts? I had some indecent thoughts watching you do Gahina after all. I mean even though you were in sweats instead of short shorts and nothing was revealing, you still managed to make me flustered.”

Sowon looked at Eunha sharply.

“Oh no. We can’t share these thoughts.”

“What? Why not?”

“Because I’ll lose control.”

Eunha pouted before smirking, she pushed Sowon back into the couch and carefully got on top.

“And if I want you to lose control.”

“Eunha please. At least keep your neck away from me.”

“My neck?”

Eunha dragged her hand down her own neck, fingers teasing at her collarbone.

“Why?”

Sowon grumbled and covered her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Eunha? Eunha! Eunhaaaaaa!”

Sowon wandered around the house after seeing the picture on Instagram. Eunha cut her hair again and Sowon felt the need to comfort the shorter girl.

Sure, the post wasn’t exactly sad, but Sowon knew that her girl wanted to try long hair again.

Opening the door to Eunha and Yuju’s room, the girl was not there. She walked to her room, if Eunha wasn’t laying on her bed, then she wasn’t in the dorm.

Walking to her bed, Sowon sighed and threw her jacket to her chair. Sitting on the edge of her bed, she noticed that her blankets were a bit different then the way she left it in the morning.

Pulling up the blanket, she found Eunha curled up hugging Sowon’s fluffy smaller blanket just meant for making sure your stomach doesn’t get cold in the winter.

Sowon smiled softly, running her hand through Eunha’s shorter hair lightly.

“It’s not that bad. You’re still cute.”

She kissed Eunha’s forehead quickly before tucking Eunha back into the blankets. When she leaned over to fix the blanket on the inside of the bed, arms shot out and pulled Sowon down.

“Wah!”

Sowon looked to Eunha’s face to find her looking at her intently.

“Hm? You’re awake after all. Did I wake you? Sorry.”

Eunha shook her head and held Sowon’s face. Pulling Sowon closer.

“Eunha?”

They kissed, softly, but full of feeling.

“You’re really fine with me having short hair?”

“I mean, I’d like you either way. I love you for your heart, not your hair.”

Sowon kissed Eunha’s cheek again.

“I wanted long hair again…”

“Mm, we can’t do anything about it.”

“I know.”

“Sorry honey.”

“It’s not your fault.”

Sowon smiled, she had talked with the upper people and asked whether Eunha could keep her hair long next comeback but for now they wanted her to still have bangs and short hair.

“Come on, get in. I want to feel you against me.”

Quickly crawling under, Sowon wrapped her arms around Eunha’s waist, tucking her back to her front.

“Love you unnie.”

“Love you too Eunbi.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

!Extra!

“Ehehehehehe!”

Eunha smacked Sowon’s multiple times, trying to bother the taller girl when she was aiming with the gun. She giggled as Sowon didn’t react, as always, her cool leader would focus on her task. She wanted to see if Sowon would react if she slid her hand up Sowon’s thigh, but the camera was pointed straight at her.

Satisfied with her disturbance, she scooted away and managed to fall cutely instead.

Yerin laughed at her saying that she got what she deserved, only Eunha smiled. It didn’t hurt at all anyways.

================

that's all for now, I'll write more wonha some other day~❤️

I’ll do a behind the fanmeetings at one point...