part 2

the great wonha plan (threeshot)

Well, originally the person to shower Umji in the most love was Sowon. Being the oldest and youngest, they made a great pairing. Especially since Umji was so mature compared to the rest of the girls, they even got along with dad jokes.

Now, it was Eunha who took after Sowon’s example and began to shower Umji in more love than before. Perhaps because Umji had finally declared that her diet was a success after the long arduous journey she had taken, and that she finally allowed herself to feel skinny.

Sowon had scolded Umji before that she shouldn’t feel fat, no matter what, Umji was beautiful in her eyes. Then Umji had told all the members to refrain on their opinions so she could focus on her diet. Since she finally released her weight, and declared her diet over for now, a bit laxer than before but still maintaining a healthy meal plan, everyone crowded to shower her in the affection they were denied in Umji’s plea.

Preparing for their Love Whisper comeback, they joked around the practice room, Eunha occasionally bursting out in aegyo towards the youngest.

“Ahhhhh! You’re just the cutest muji muji omuji!!!!”

Squishing their cheeks together, Sowon couldn’t help but smile watching them.

“Gosh I just love you so much!”

Sowon froze. Nah, it was probably nothing, they always tell each other that they loved each other, Eunha’s love for her was special enough.

Brushing her thoughts aside, she raised her arms to perfect the dance moves they had just learned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

During their visit to Hong Kong, Sowon noticed that Eunha and Umji had undeniably gotten closer. They sat together on the plane before Sowon could ask and they took pictures together more often than before.

Grumbling, she sat down next to SinB.

“Wae, do you not like sitting next to me unnie?”

“No, it’s nothing like that my beautiful Eunbi.”

Eunha turned slightly at that. SinB cringed.

“What’s wrong?”

“It’s nothing.”

“Really? Cuz I seem to be missing my same aged friend a lot more these days.”

Sowon patted SinB’s shoulder comfortingly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Can you look at me today?”

Sowon held Eunha’s hand delicately. Eunha smiled and nodded her head, it wasn’t her intention to ignore her girlfriend, but Umji had finally freed their restriction on their affection.

“What should we do?”

They were at the set filming the mv and Sowon just wanted to hug Eunha for a while. Tucking Eunha under her chin, she pulled the shorter close, hugging tightly.

“I just want to stay like this.”

Eunha hummed and wrapped her arms around Sowon’s waist, nuzzling into Sowon’s collarbone. Looking around, she spotted the behind the scenes camera coming closer and popped out of Sowon’s arms quickly, wanting to put something in their behind the scenes video for the fans. Sowon confusedly watched as Eunha bent over and gestured her to get on.

Climbing on carefully, her legs barely left the floor as Eunha giggled.

“Our Sowon unnie, where do you want to go?”

“My feet are touching the floor.”

Before collapsing to the ground out of lack of strength, Sowon helped her up.

Hugging briefly, Eunha turned to go find SinB. Sowon watched as she skipped away still giggling.

Earlier, they were sitting on the bed, so close yet so far. She lay on the bed, Eunha sat beside her and Yerin in the corner.

Eunha wanted to see herself in the camera and Umji challenged her to rock paper scissors, which she won. Sowon had watched as Umji turned to her and was ready for a round before realizing Umji was just showing her without any competition.

Eunha had and played one round where she lost to Sowon’s rock and jokingly got up. Sowon had pulled her back down once before Eunha cracked a really bad joke. She laughed by herself and even teased them that they probably wanted to laugh too, only they didn’t.

Sowon felt bad about not reacting but it was a truly unfunny situation. Eunha then pouted so cutely and got up again so Sowon stopped her by pulling on Eunha’s waist, accidentally her hand had slipped a bit in the southern direction, but they played it off as Eunha landed on her hip bone causing both of them a sharp pain.

“Getting a bruise~”

Yuju was teasing but then they all started singing it.

“While loving you, I’m getting a bruise.”

It was somewhat true, loving Sowon and then falling on the floor. Sowon frowned on the next line and promptly turned to Yerin.

“I cannot escape~”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sowon didn’t have the time to dwell on it as the company briefed her of their immediate comeback the next month.

Being tired only let them brush aside any coherent thoughts as Eunha rested her head on Sowon’s shoulder.

“Why do you only look at Umji nowadays?”

“Unnie, are you jealous?”

Sowon remained silent, Eunha’s hair softly.

“Unnie, don’t you think that if we were to get married that Umji would be our child? Look at how beautiful she is! Not to mention cute!”

Sowon relaxed a bit and smiled.

“If she’s our child isn’t she a bit short? Ah, it must come from you.”

They laughed as Eunha smacked Sowon’s arms playfully. Sowon sighed peacefully as she noticed Yuju asleep on the couch across from them, Umji being her lap pillow.

“You know, she gets her cuteness from you.”

Eunha looked up at Sowon carefully, did she really mean that?

“Then, she’s beautiful because she gets it from you.”

Umji sighed as her unnies argued who her beauty came from.

“Excuse me unnies? I believe my beauty comes from my mom? Thank you very much.”

The two turned to face her at the same time.

“Be our child!”

Umji sighed as her absurd unnies smiled at her endearingly.

“Aren’t I already?”

“Yeay!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post Summer rain comeback (I’m not writing every little moment asdfghjkl my fingers would break)

Aquarium date

“Eunha is there anywhere you want to go?”

“Hm? Why?”

“Because we both have an off day tomorrow.”

“Really?”

“Really.”

Eunha placed her finger on her chin and thought about it, where has she never gone to before.

“The aquarium.”

“The aquarium?”

“I’ve never been there before.”

“Really? If that’s true, we’re absolutely going to the aquarium for our date.”

“It’s a date?”

“Any time spent alone with you babe, is a date.”

Eunha blushed and hide her face, sure she was able to flirt with her members easily, but hearing Sowon call her ‘babe’ still made her blush.

“Unnie~”

“Wae Eunha? Are you embarrassed?”

SinB gagged and went to hide in her room, Umji following after. Yuju just remained watching the tv, eating her snacks. Yerin watched the couple with great joy.

“Unnie~ stop teasing me.”

“Babe. I love you.”

“Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Sowon laughed and pulled Eunha into a hug, fitting their bodies together so perfectly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sowon watched happily as Eunha looked around the aquarium with such great innocence and wonder. She looked like a kid who had never seen wonderland before.

“You like it that much?”

“A bit yeah, just slightly worried about the water crashing on my head.”

Eunha was afraid of swimming, therefore afraid of huge bodies of water without aid.

“Don’t worry, I’m here.”

Sowon walked with Eunha tucked into her side for the rest of the date, only letting go to take photos which they then uploaded.

They grinned as the first comments exploded with love for their ship.

“Geez, they can tell how much love I’m shooting at you through my eyes.”

“Should we have not posted that one?”

“Naw, its too late anyways.”

[the one with the ice cream, can you feel the love? :)]

Sowon loved taking pictures of Eunha, especially when she was soooo cute looking at the largest tank in the aquarium, she small silhouette being the only thing captured in the photo.

Immediately after the shutter ended, Eunha had run back to pull Sowon closer to the glass as she was still slightly afraid.

Hugging her from behind, Sowon let Eunha relax and watch the sharks swimming around more comfortably.

“Love you babe.”

“I love you too unnie.”

Sowon kissed the back of Eunha’s head as Eunha stared after the rays flapping their wings.

================

I really tried to finish it.....only I didn't get as far as I wanted too.......I'll finish it in the third one aiyaa