part 1

the great wonha plan (threeshot)

For everyone who keeps saying that wonha is dying 😊

================

“Unnie what do we do?”

“What do you mean?”

Eunha shoved her ipad in front of Sowon’s face.

“Look! Our ship has the most stories!”

“And? Isn’t that great? You love getting your date ideas from there don’t you?”

Eunha pouted, that wasn’t the problem. Given, she was actually happy that their ship was the best, after all, her girlfriend was the best girlfriend in the world. She even took lessons from the stories, like for instance kabedon. (Hand on the wall with the other person trapped between the wall and you.)

“Unnie! What if management finds out!”

Sowon finally looked up.

“What.”

“If we don’t stop being the top couple around be a landslide, won’t management get suspicious?”

Sowon sighed, her bunny was always so sensitive, but she loved her just as much. Pullign Eunha into her lap, she hugged her smol girlfriend.

“What do you want me to do about it?”

“Less skinship on broadcast.”

Sowon nearly coughed. Most of the touches she did on broadcast was side hugging her girl and the occasional kiss on the cheek. Eunha was the one clinging to her arm so needy like.

“I suppose we could. Don’t you think we’ve covered enough for Yerin’s bad hands? I think there’s another way around this.”

Eunha thought about it. That was true, ever since debut, Sowon had been hiding Yerin’s bad hands as good as she could but then SinB just went and up complained about Yerin’s bad hands to the camera behind the scenes of ‘American tourister’ filming.

After that, they have been more lax about letting fans learn that Yerin had very very very bad hands.

“We could just not cover for her.”

Sowon nodded her head happily, even if they flirted in the background, the SinRin ship would probably cover them enough, especially with the excessive touching that Yerin does.

“So, can we just keep doing what we’re doing?”

“Okay unnie, thank you for always helping me out.”

“Anything for you Eunha yah. Love you.”

“I love you too.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“YAAAAHHHH! How could you kiss Yuju on the lips! You cheater!”

Yerin sat like a wounded puppy on her knees as SinB yelled at her.

“I-I didn’t touch-“

“You did!”

SinB pulls up a screenshot of the Yeju kiss during fingertip behind. Sowon giggled as Eunha whispered in her ear, leaving SinB on her own.

“Yuju unnie! Did you, or did you not kiss Yerin unnie?!”

Yuju hid behind Umji carefully, letting the maknae speak for her in fear of SinB’s fear.

“Yuju unnie said she didn’t mean to, they were getting closer and closer and expected to kiss the corner but then their lips touched.”

“Talk to me yourself Yuju unnie!”

Yuju jumped and ran into her room, locking the door behind her. Umji sighed and sat outside the door.

“Sowon unnie could you discipline Yerin unnie? You haven’t done that for so long I think she’s gone loose again. Her and her bad hands because of the camera.”

Sowon nodded and finally let go of Eunha who pouted.

“I’ll be back baby.”

Stealing a quick kiss, she then stood up and pulled Yerin by the ear to their shared bedroom.

Sitting Yerin on her bunk, she stood in front, her hands on her hips.

“Yerin?”

“Unnie
”

“Do you have any words for yourself?”

“I’m sorry.”

“Just because SinB didn’t agree to be your girlfriend officially doesn’t mean you can kiss other people.”

“I just wanted to kiss her but then she wouldn’t okay? Then there’s the completely open Yuna who would accept me. Only I guess she didn’t really.”

Sowon patted Yerin’s back, slightly apologetic that she had let Yerin run her rampage more than usual. This caused Yerin to be more open about touching them more and it wasn’t really a problem for them, even the company knew how touchy Yerin could be.

“Why can’t SinB and me be like you and Eunha?”

Sitting down next to Yerin, she slung her hand across the other’s shoulders.

“I can’t answer that.”

Yerin sighed and ushered Sowon out of the room, saying she’ll do self reflection.

“Sowon unnie!”

“Hey there baby.”

“Did it go well?”

“I suppose so. I don’t want to think about it.”

“Then think about me!”

Sowon laughed and hugged Eunha tightly.

“Of course.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Which one do you want to release?”

Eunha scrolled through Sowon’s phone, finding all the selfies with stickers on them and all the action sticker covered ones too.

“This one.”

“Why?”

“Just wait.”

Sowon waited for her phone to ding with the alert of the post. When it did and she opened it, she smiled.

“Jeez, that’s more than enough to bring our ship up again.”

Along with the short vid of pizza smearing on their faces, Eunha wrote:

[Pizza without you.]

It especially meant a lot to her because she was already on strict diet. One the occasion that she got to eat pizza, Sowon wasn’t there. Making it taste worse than she wanted to. She had wanted to be happy and eat the same thing as her lover for so long that she had gotten through the diet until that fateful day of pizza once more.

“Sorry, I had to go that day.”

“Yea, that’s why you took this one with me didn’t you?”

Sowon kissed Eunha’s head, they were nearly laying on the couch now, legs intertwined, Sowon being the bigger spoon as usual.

“Should we take some more?”

“Of course, what ever you want baby.”

They giggled as they took turns picking stickers and pressing kisses to each other’s cheeks for their private storage of photos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day Eunha posted the pictures of her solo trip to a park, Sowon was modeling somewhere and couldn’t go.

Seeing her phone light up in the distance, she smiled brightly at the camera, wanting to check if her girl had texted her.

When she did check, she saw Eunha had posted on Insta, checking her messages first, she saw the pictures, the caption on the last one being.

[Look! I found you Sowon unnie! We’re together everywhere!]

The photo was of Eunha posing with the giraffe. Chuckling she went to check the insta post only to find the same images. She grinned as a new comment was screaming about wonha. How did they know?

When she returned home, she called out to her girlfriend.

“Eunha yah? You here?”

“I’m here!”

Eunha proceeded to come running out of her room as fast as possible into Sowon’s arms.

“Did you have fun at the park?”

Sowon kissed Eunha’s cheek as she talked about the experience of that fantasy land.

“Did you see the pictures?”

“Of course, I did, you even made everyone comment about wonha.”

“I did? I haven’t checked yet.”

Sowon smiled as Eunha reached for her back pocket on her jeans and fished out her phone. Putting her finger on Sowon’s phone, Eunha grinned with satisfaction as it opened immediately. The unlocked wallpaper being one of a shot of Sowon kissing Eunha’s cheek.

She quickly scrolled through the comments, smiling in great joy. They had tried to make it so that their ship didn’t stand out as much but then as the SinRin stories increased in number, they unexpectedly felt sad about it. A bit of competitiveness perhaps.

“Eunha yah, do you want to go shopping with me on the weekend?”

“Is it a date?”

Eunha giggled in Sowon’s arms, they had moved to the couch, Eunha sitting between Sowon’s legs, Sowon’s arms wrapped all the way around Eunha.

“It’s a date for my lonely baby.”

“Of course, I’ll go.”

(that pic on May 13 where Eunha be blowing a kiss and Sowon in the perfect spot behind her)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Unfortunately, the pic that was about Eunha’s birthday and them being in a plane, the one next to her in the photo was SinB, but hey Sowon can be on Eunha’s other side!)

Eunha smiled as she took another selfie with SinB. Sowon was sitting across the aisle because Yuju had a light fever and she wasn’t allowed out of her sight.

“Birthday girl, are you done taking pictures yet?”

Eunha giggled and nodded. Sowon had promised to go on a walk her when they landed and gotten settled.

“Good girl, now nap. You need to rest.”

“Okay!”

Eunha smiled happily as Sowon tucked her in and kissed her forehead.

And I stop here because I gotta update my main story
.kukuku