Sequels!!!

The First Meeting

He have never being this shaking. His hands literally shaking a freaking a lot and sweating as he stares at the piece of paper

Kim Jongdae -  +82 XX XXXX XXXX 

Soon to be Yours ;’)’

 

Suho couldnt help but to blush madly when he dail the number up slowly. Its have been two weeks after he got dicharged from the hospital and still haven’t call Chen yet. He gather up his strength before hit the dail button and place the phone on his ear. 

Lay down on bed and hugging the pillow, he waiting patiently and in a calm state.... well yeah I lied, he actually waited nervously and his heart also stopped when he heard, 

‘Hello. Kim Jongdae speaking. Who is this?’

His line connected with the other line. Suho couldn’t bring him self to talk. At Chen’s side actually, he already have Suho’s number after forcing Sehun to give him of course. Chen grinning when he still didn’t hear any replies, so he continued,

Hey bunny. I know it was you okay? Are you that nervous while talking with me? ㅋㅋㅋ I have all day baby if you just wanna stay silent and listen to my voice’

Chen let out a soft chuckles before continued,

Do you wanna go for a date? I probably not that romantic or sweet guy to bring you somewhere special or anything but I really do wanna hang out with you to get to know you better’

Suho nodded instead of saying it. Then he realize that he should say it, not nodded, 

Y yeah. I want...’

Chen smiles widely at the end of the line, 

Okay then! It’s set then. Text me your address okay? See you cutie’ 

Call ended. Suho stares at the phone screen blankly, put it aside,rose up from the bed and goes to the bathroom. While looking at the mirror in the bathroom, Suho ask himself, ‘What did just happened....?’ He looked at his reflection with wide eyes, ‘I’m not dreaming right?! HE JUST ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE! GDI’ Suho can’t help but to squeal inside the bathroom before he stopped all of sudden, ‘Oh wait- when actually is the date to be honest....? Hopefully not tonight. Im not prepared yet-‘

 

Suhi texted the address like he promise he would text it after the call. He waited for the reply to see whether Chen said it tonight or the other day. He waited patiently. This time he is waiting patiently okay and a text came 

Okay thanks!’ 

 

Thats it. Just that. Suho feels kind of disappointed but at the same time relief since its not tonight. ‘I guess i will take a short nap now. Im sleepy....’ Suho yawned before went to his bed, pulling up the blanket and slowly get into his slumber. 

 

Time passed and it’s already 1900 when Suho’s phone keeps on ringing a few times. Sehun happened be in Suho’s room to look for his stuff when the phone starts to ring again, he pats Suho’s leg a few times to wake him up, ”Hyung’ Suho Hyung! Your phone!” He shook Suho’s body a bit hard this time until Suho finally wakes up, “Huh? What?! What?!” Sehun points at the phone when its just stopped ringing. “Someone looking for ya I guess. It’s keep on ringing.”

 

Suho took his phone a saw, 

4 messages and 20 missed call. 

All of then is from Chen. Suho panickily open the texts,

I will pick you up tonight. At 8!’

’Where are you? Are you sleeping?’

’Do you wanna go out on a date or not bunny?’

’I just finished my work. And will be going home first after that I will go striaght to your house okay? See you!’

 

Suho widen his eyes, “Holy shiet-“ Suho look at the watch on his wrist and the its shown 1915, he look at Sehun, “ You gotta help me pick the clothes! Don’t move! Stay here!” Suho quickly runs to the bathroom and take a quick shower, Suho the bathroom with towel around his waist  “Okay! What to wear?!” He rummage his wardrobe and took out a few choices and showing it to Sehun. Sehun have been saying that all of his clothes were good but still Suho doesn’t believes it cause he really really really wanna try his best to look good in front of Chen’s eyes  

 

Sehun rolls his eyes, “Hyung. Don’t ask my opinion if you gonna reject it anyway” He let out a soft chuckles before continued, “Just be yourself really! And pick the one that is simple but nice! I am pretty sure Chen hyung will likes it! Well basically he will  likes everything about you  so dont worry! And i also know he probably also gonna like you without the clothes on too.” Sehun burst in loud laughter before runs away from Suho’s room when the elder widen his eyes, blush madly and throwing pillows at him , “WHO THE HELL TAINTED YOUR INNOCENT MIND?! YA!”

Suho wanted to chase him but was cut off by the phone call, he quickly pick it up,

“Hello!”

 “Hello bunny! Are you done? I am in front of your house to be honest”

”A almost! Be right there in 5!”

 

Suho ended the call quickly and put on a grey long sleeves shirt, and black pants, doing his hair nicely and wear a fake glasses, put on some perfume before rush down stairs, “Bye! wish me luck!” He waved at Sehun before exit the house where he found Chen waiting outside his car and holding a bouquet of roses.

 

When Chen saw Suho walk out his house, his smiles found it’s way to his face and he waited until suho reach him. 

“Hey. You look nice!” Chen grinning

Suho look down shyly before mutters, “Thanks.” Chen pass over the bouquets, “Here for you!” Suho slowly take the bouquet before take a sniff, “ It’s smell good! Thanks!” suho grinning shyly before Chen open the door for him, “Get in. We gonna go take dinner first okay?” 

Suho nodded before get into the car and Chen closed the door before goes to the driver seat and start to drive off to a place.

Even though Suho still shy but he feels in ease and calm and he actually laughing with Chen’s jokes. Slowly he feel comfortable with Chen and the shyness slowly disappeared. But Chen’s in other hands, couldn’t help  but to feels his heart beats so fast everytime he heard Suho’s laugh. Again.. he fallen in love with him.

Arrived at a place, Chen park his car, before both of then gets out and heading to the building. A simple yet cozy place to have a dinner, they took a place near the glass wall where they cab see the night view. After ordered, while waiting for their food, they start to talk, get to know each other morr and stopped when the food served.

”Eat up! After this ilI will take you to  a place! You gonna love this!” Suho smiles before nodded, both of them say it unison, “Thanks for the food!” and starts to eat.

After finished up their meals, they leave the restaurant and Chen leads the way, talks about randoms things while their hands shyly brush against each other . Slowly Chen linked his pinky with Suho’s while looking away to hide his slightly red cheeks and Suho looked away at the opposite too,hiding his red face.

Slowly they  intertwined their hands shyly and Chen couldn’t stop himself from grinning like an idiot. Arrive at the ice skating side, the songs played by speakers setting up the moods. Suho looked at Chen with wide eyes, “W we gonna play this?!”

Chen nodded while grinning, “Dont worry! I will teach you! Come on!” He drag Suho to the counter where he pay for the ticket and take the ice skating shoes for both of them.

 

After wear them, Chen carefully guide Suho walk into he rink. Chen teach Suho on how to do it and slowly Suho doing pretty good but still holding Chen’s hands. Slowly Chen let go of his hands for Suho learning himself and Suho wasn’t ready for it, almost slip off but luckily Chen manage to holds on Suho’s waist and all of the sudden a perfect song played Ed Sheeran -Perfect as the background music when their eyes caught with each other. 

The surrounding seem moving slowly, Chen place his hands on Suho’s cheeks and caresses his face with his thumbs gently while staring into Suho’s eyes. Feels like a magnet pulling them  closer, and he softly kiss Suho’s lips. Their eyes closed as they enjoyed the kiss and the same thoughts came crossed their mind, ‘Damn- this feels so right-‘

After a few minutes, they broke the kiss and damn suho’s cheeks are redder than reindeer’s nose. They smiles shyly before pressed their forehead together. “Let’s go home.” suho nodded

 

They exited the rink and return the shoes before heading back to the car. Chen send Suho home safe and sound. Before they parting, Chen press a soft kiss on Suho’s forehead, “Good night and dream of me tonight! The wet one also good” Suho hits Chen’s chest to hide his embarrassment’ “...” Chen just laugh happily before hugs the other and pekcs the top of his head, “Go now. Good night love. I love you.”

 

Suho mutters shyly, “I love you too.” 

 

The End-

 

:’)