Hyung’s task

We love the Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ah waeeee. Why is Minseok hyung always paired with Chanyeol? That’s so unfair” Jongdae pouted.

“Shut up hyung when you are in the same sub-unit. You don’t have the right to whine” Sehun answered back.

“You were paired during kokobop and touch it so no, you don’t have the right too” Jongin claimed.

“It’s okay guys, it’s the private moments that matter. And I couldn’t complain on that” Baekhyun smirked.

“Says the guy who wants to kill anyone who comes near Minnie. The desperation” Kyungsoo shook his head.

Silence enveloped when Minseok entered the living room.

“What’s up boys? Mind if I join your chatting session?”

Baekhyun bit his lip.

“Sure, we can have a kissing session too”


“BAEKHYUN!!” Junmyeon yelled.


Minseok just laughed it off.

He started speaking.
“I’ll be out of town during the holidays, I want to know—“


“If I can come with you? Yes! Yes hyung!” Jongdae interrupted.


Minseok sighed and continued.

“No no Dae. I mean, I wonder if you guys want me to get you something? Like a souvenir or a gift”

“OH MY GOD HYUNG YOU ARE THE SWEETEST” Yixing attempted to hug the man but he was blocked by Chanyeol.

“But hyung? Where are you going to spend your vacation?” Chanyeol asked.

“WITH WHOM??!!!!”

“SHUT UP BAEKHYUN DON’T SCREAM”

Minseok spoke.

“Ah, Jeju I guess.”

“I’ll be alone. But if someone can come with me, it’ll be a pleasure”

“Me hyung!!!!”

“Hyung me!!”

“Minseokie baby, you don’t have to choose I know it’s going to be me”

“Minnie hyung, meeeee”

“You’ll enjoy if you invite me”

“Hyung, you know it’s me right?”

“What are best friends for? Let’s do it Min”

“Ahhhh hyung!!! Just choose me okay”


The room was in chaos. Minseok, devastated, attempted to stop the discordance.


“Guys guys. Calm down! Okay, I only need one companion so to avoid bickering, I have this task you need to do. The one who can successfully do it shall go with me— all expenses paid.”


The boys clapped in unison.


“Wait, what is that task baby?” Baekhyun questioned.


Minseok lets out a mischievous grin and everyone felt giddy because he looked too adorable.

 

“Nobody shall use their cellphones for a day”. He smiled.


“EASY” Baekhyun sing-songed.


“That’s it hyung?? We all can win that” Chanyeol remarked.


“Wai wait wait what are your plans I’m starting to get nervous” Junmyeon spoke.


“Nothing Myeonnie” He said.

“By the way, all phones must be inside this box.” He showed a big brown box. “Once someone gets their phone here, it’ll register on my phone and I’d simply know who failed the task.”

He continued.

“Also, since we don’t have a schedule tomorrow, you will place all your phones tonight. I’ve already talked to manager hyung about this. Let your families know.”

He then stood up.
“Mmmmkay I think I’m good here. Don’t forget to place the phones before 10pm, or you will be eliminated. Good night babies” he winked.


“Oh God that wink holy ” Jongin cooed.


At 9pm, the boys placed their phones inside the box and decided to sleep.

 

The following day......


“Good morning guys!!! Breakfast is ready. We survived not using our phones so I cooked today” Junmyeon’s voice echoed from the kitchen.


“It’s such an easy task, Minseok hyung really thinks we’re that easy” Yixing shook his head.


Everyone gathered in the kitchen but someone was missing again.


“Where’s hyung?” Sehun asked.


“I thought he got here first” Jongdae answered.


“You’re on the same floor right? Didn’t you notice him?” Kyungsoo directed his eyes to Baekhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter