Chapter 14

Promise

Mark met Jackson and JB at the bar that night.  Both of them are shocking when Mark tell them that he met Momo, and planned to act as his boyfriend to protect his lover. JB is suprised about the plan while Jackson want to slapped Mark’s face. 

“Damn, Mark, are you seriously, dude? What if Jinyoung know about this?”, Jackson really mad because his friend stupid plan.

“What am I supposed to do right now at this moment, Jacks? I can’t stand for seeing my love hurt cause this.”, Mark shakes his head and JB could pat his back to comfort him.

“I believe you do this for a reason. We will do this with you, to protect Jinyoung and your love. He is my brother after all”, JB said and Mark smiled.

“But how we can do this? Any plans?”, Jackson asked and Mark just nodded.

“Actually, I have. But I need you guys help here”, Mark said and tell the plan to both of them. Jackson and JB just nodded and they planned to made everything to protect Jinyoung.  Jackson also called Namjoon, his friend and Rap Monster for some help.

“Mark, no matter how you do this, be careful”, JB said to Mark.

“Don’t worry, I will”, Mark whispered slowly and let the evil smile on his face. Momo, I’m sorry , but time is over for you, you will be in jail soon. – was Mark’s thinking right now at this moment.

 

Jinyoung was waiting for Mark to come home but he hasn’t come back home yet.  Until Mark return to his home at the midnight,  Jinyoung opended the door for him, he smiled a bit makes Jinyoung feel strange. He was about going to check what had happended to Mark, Mark rushed into him and hugged Jinyoung for a while. Jinyoung stunned for a moment.

“M...Mar....Mark.... Are... are you okay?”, Jinyoung asked in worry tone

“Nyeong...do you trust me...?”, Mark speaks in a drunk voice. “Do you trust our love?”

“What are you talking about, Mark? I trust you, cause I love you”, Jinyoung didn’t understand what is happening right now, but he answered Mark’s question and smiled for a bit. They both pulled out and Jinyoung kiss on Mark’s forehead.

“No matter what happended, I believe you will do something to protect our love, protect me. Thank you and I love you so much, Mark”, and pressed his lips on Mark’s. Mark right now feels warm for a moment, he hugged Jinyoung back and brushed his hair.  Jinyoung carried Mark to the bedroom, and let him rest because he know Jinyoung has been drunk too much.  They sleep each other on arms, hugging so tightly on the whole night.

 

Mark woke up on the next day, with a conscious feeling inside. He is thinking about Jinyoung’s saying last night, but his feeling didn’t know that if the plan he do is successful or not. What if Jinyoung knows it and break up with him? Mark feel so worried about this destiny because just one false step, he could lost his love forever. Seeing Jinyoung is still sleeping on Mark’s arms, he smiled and kiss on his hair one more time and whispered to him. “Jinyoungie, take care. And I’m sorry again”, and slowly stand up rushing into the door. Mark also bring a small mini recorder put in his clothes, make sure he collect all the evidence and send to Jackson & JB. 

 

Mark go to Momo’s place later and she kinda suprised why Mark is here.

“Hey, sweetie boy. What are you doing?”, Momo smiled and was going to hug Mark but Mark yanked her hand right away.

“Um, hi lady, did I suprise you?”, Mark pretend to say sweet to her and she smiled so evil on his place.

“No, no, it’s okay, thanks you are here.  And, well, shall we walk together on the park?”, Momo suggested and Mark nodded.

They both walking together and Momo was trying to hug Mark but Mark keep staying away from her. She got pissed off and shouted to Mark.

“Yah, I’m your girlfriend now. Why don’t you let me hug or at least hold your hand though?”, Momo angry said and Mark didn’t know what to do but just pretend to do it.

“At least I am with you now, I have evil plan to kill Jinyoung by me and my father. I will send him into jail. Jinyoung is the one who steal your heart and I really hate him very much. So today is my revenge day. Soon I will see him breaking with you and be with mine happily ever after, haha”, an evil smile appread on her face and Mark just nodded without knowing that he is recording her saying right  now.  After Mark make sure he collect all evidence on Momo’s words, Mark silent turned off and this makes Momo feel strange.

“Um, Mark. What’s wrong with you? Are you okay?”, Momo worried ask and Mark almose puke for her sweet voice.

“Um...excuse me, girl. I...just...uh...I need to go now. Bye”,and then he run so fast and leaving her calling Mark’s name without knowing what’s going on here. “Mark... Mark.... thanks for coming and see you tomorrow sweetie”.

Mark run and run into the place where nobody inside the bulding. He is hiding, and checked his evidence to make sure Momo and his father will be go to jail soon because their evil plan.  Mark called JB and Jackson, and they come to his house. They both heard every word on Momo’s recording, and Jackson got shooked, can’t believe she is going to kill Jinyoung in every way

“Damn”, JB shook his head and smiled to Mark “Buddy, you got it right”, and hi-five with Mark in silence. “We need to protect Jinyoung”, JB said again and Mark nodded.

“We should. Damn, this girl went too far. I think she will get a lesson soon”, Jackson also said and look at Mark. “Trust us, I have a perfect plan to killed Momo and his father, and I also need your help too”, Jackson suddenly said about his plan and Mark could only say yes with him.  Mark also told JB to keep the evidence carefully because this will be the perfect evidence to kill Momo.