Chapter 13

Promise

Jinyoung open his eyes with a strange feeling. His body is hurting very much as he try to wake up. He remembered yesterday, the day he had Mark by his side. But where is he? Did he left already? Jinyoung get up with difficult because his sore body and went outside the room tho search for Mark. But it was quiet and Mark wasn’t there.

Mark was at the building where his dad was living. He had taken his own decision to make a deal with his dad to stop whatever he is planning. he had called his father to meet up. he didn’t want anyone dead. Hope that his father can listen to him for once.

“look who is here. So, what’s the deal, MY SON?’ he pressed the word.

“Dad, I will just straight to the point. i want you to stop your planning with Momo to kill Jinyoung. You cannot do this.’

‘How did you know about this?’

‘I heard you talking to Momo that night. Please don’t get influenced by her. If you want money I can give to you, not this way by killing person. Jinyoung is mean to me a lot. I beg you to let us happy and you can do so too. Please stay away from this dark side world, dad. I don’t want you regret and waste your life like this. Its not worth.’

Mark speech a little bit was actually effect to Mark’s dad. his words did get through his head.

‘Nonsense. I’m not listening to you. You are already not my son.  Get out of my sight if you to safe.’ His dad still denied the fact that deep in his heart there was love for his son.

‘But dad-‘ Mark didn’t get finished his words when his dad point the gun at him.

‘Get out of here’.

‘Fine.’ Mark walk away.

His plan to change his father’s failed. That’s mean he has to go with plan B, Momo.

 

 

At Momo’s house.

‘Hi Mark, my love. I can’t believe you willing to step in here. why? Get bored with your lover?’ Momo get near Mark and touching him with seducing way.

‘What about we make a deal?’ Mark said with an emotionless face. He had to do this. I’m sorry Jinyoung.

‘Deal?’

‘Yes. How about I be your boyfriend but you will promise me not touch Jinyoung or any his body ever again.’ He know he will regret this, but this is the only way he can do this time.

Momo smiled evilly. Mark feels want to punch that face.

 

Mark went home with a strange feeling. It’s not that he didn’t love Jinyoung anymore, but he have to do this because he want to protect the one he loves most. He knows that his Dad really hate Jinyoung that much, but he can’t staying for seeing his lover is getting hurt by him. What should he do now? The feelings over him has been mixed by Jinyoung’s face appeared on him.

When he returned home, he saw Jinyoung is still sleeping in peace. Mark looked at him and he smiled. It’s been a long time since he saw Jinyoung is sleeping like that in front of him.  Mark slowly getting close to him, sit down on the bed, and touch his hair carefully, not wanting to make Jinyoung wake up.  Mark slowly kiss on his lips, his cheek and top of his head. Luckily, Jinyoung is still dozed off. Mark sighed and whispered smoothly into his ear.

“Jinyoung, I’m sorry, but I have to do this because I want to protect you. Please forgive me. I love you so much, more than anything in the world.  Remember that, my love. I love you”, Mark kissed onto his lips again but deeper and slowly and also every inch of his face to remember his face carefully.  He kissed on his forehead one last time and get out of his room.  Mark picked up the phone and called to someone.

“Hey, I have something to say. Meet me at the bar tonight”.