When Hours Turn to Seconds

Timeless

Days went by so fast that Jiyong was begging for time to stop. He's been sitting on the edge along with Seungri and today he was waiting for the latter to come by. He waited and waited but Seungri did not show up. He was a tad bit sad. Especially when he could be gone anytime soon. Maybe in a few hours? "Hey." Jiyong quickly turned around with his eyes widened. "Seungri? How'd you get here?". Seungri giggled and answered, "Magic."

"C'mon, Jiyong. We should get going." Seungri said with his hand outstretch, waiting for Jiyong to grab it. "Look, I can hardly even-", Seungri cut him off by putting a finger on Jiyong's lips. "You need to try."

Jiyong looked at Seungri in disbelief but did as he was told anyway. He held Seungri's hand and stood. "That's odd. My legs don't feel wobbly." Seungri smiled and replied, "Told you, I've got magic." 

"Let's go, Jiyong. You've been missing out on the world a lot since you've only been on this rooftop for like what, 5...6 days? This time, we're really going around the world. You're free!" 

Jiyong took one last look from the rooftop when Seungri finally pulled him out of his shell. Jiyong saw himself collapse. Jiyong was frightened but Seungri was smiling. "Oh, sorry. I never told you, have I? I'm more or less a grim reaper. I gave you more time. My partner was supposed to take you away weeks ago but I fought for you and wanted you to live longer. I wanted you and your mom to bond closer and I think you both really did. Also, your sickness happened way before you went to the doctors, hehe."

Jiyong was speechless. They were both watching the lifeless body. Jiyong felt a little sad but not really. He felt numb. Seungri grabbed him by the waist when Jiyong's legs went weak.

"Let's go rest. Your fight's over, Jiyong."