Chapter 3

Our Love Story

CHAPTER THREE

~~~~

Taeyeon is currently eating in a cafeteria, suddenly her friend comes up with a food.

 

"Tae, why are you not with Sehun? He's always with you." asked Sunny, her friend as soon as her touched the seat.

 

Taeyeon just shrugged her shoulder making Sunny feel something wrong with them.

 

"Are you fight with him?"

 

"Can't you not talk about him? My head hurting, you know?" Taeyeon groaned as Sunny who called the useless man.

 

Sunny sighed and ate her food.

 

------

 

After the break, three classes are still there and it makes Taeyeon not want to extend it because it's too bored.

 

"Sunny, I'm going home." Taeyeon waved to Sunny and immediately went out from the school area but was her hand get arrested by Sunny.

 

"Well Taeng, school hours are still there and after this we still have classes. Why are you going home?" Sunny holding her friend who want to skip from school.

 

"I'm not feeling well Sun, so I want to go home. So, I'm going first, okay?" Before Sunny said nothing, Taeyeon quickly walked away.

 

------

 

"Why are you coming home so early? This time still at study time right? Are you skipping?" Her mother asks if she ever heard someone open the front door and revealed her child.

 

"I just feel bad, eomma. I went to the room first, okay?" Taeyeon said then went straight to her room but before that, she heard that her mother still had words.

 

"Eomma cook you a soup okay?"

 

"Okay." Taeyeon immediately went into her room and threw her body to bed.

 

A minute later, there's had a knocked on the door and revealed her mother with Soup on her hand.

 

"Are you really not feeling well? This your Chicken Soup. Want me to feed you?" Her mother asks worriedly and sat next to her daughter as she touched her forehead.

 

"I'm just had a headache eomma. Yesterday I accidentally drank too much alcohol at Sunny's house." Taeyeon felt guilty for lying to her mother but if she told her last night she was in the club and made a whim with a male stranger, she would be greatly offended by her mother.

 

She is not a who likes to do it as a stranger but the overnight it was heartbroken, her heart hurting and her mind just wanted to drink, get drunk and get laid then go just like that.

 

She shook her head and took the chicken soup from her mother's hand and gave her a sweet smile.

 

"Well, after all it's over, take the medicine, that I'm prepare it, okay?"

 

Taeyeon just nodded and afterwards her mother went out of her room and Taeyeon ate the soup until finished.

 

And then eat the medicine given by her mother and lay down her body.

 

Her head was still pulsating. She regretted drinking that much alcohol overnight. If she doesn't drink much, definitely not like this.

 

Finally her eyes closed and after that, she's fall asleep.

 

------

 

Meanwhile at US ...

 

Someone who is practicing to defend itself suddenly her cell phone ringing.

 

She stopped first and saw who had bothered her and that was her father.

 

She slides the green button and presses the speaker, because her face is so sweaty and she didn't like to place her phone on her sweaty face.

 

"Morning Fany-ah." Her dad greeted happily.

"Morning dad. What's up?" She asks while wiped her sweat.

"Daddy can't call?" Her dad asks sadly. Tiffany rolled her eyes, she knows her dad must be faking it.

"Yeah, but always if it's a phone, is it something you have to say right? Come on, say." Tiffany asks and drinks her water.

"Okay ~ daddy want to ask something."

"Shoot." Tiffany shortly replied.

"When you visit me here? Long time, you don't see me here, what are you doing there?"

"Sorry daddy. I'm busy in school. You know the semester will be end this month." 

"Okay, but when you're here? I needs you. I'm lonely at home."

"How about, after a semester end, I will coming, alright?"

"Well, I'm holds your words, now what are you doing? You seem to be exhausted, do you do bad things?"

"No dad, I didn't do that. Who's trying to with me? I don't have a girlfriend dad."

"That's why I want you to look for a companion. Already with your taekwando, you're good at it, so stop." 

"Don't want. It's more comfortable than any other companion who is always clingy."

"Talk about that, I'm going to lose, but you have to promise that you'll be looking for someday, okay? You're 27 years old, already."

"Yes, dad I love the most. Oh, i have to go. bye dad."

"Bye."

 

Then she put her cellphone on the table and continued her practice.

 

"Hey Tiff, who's on your phone?" Lauren, her beloved friend asks.

 

"My dad."

 

"Okay, tonight, where are you going?"

 

"Go home, why?"

 

"The night club street?" Lauren wiggle her eyebrows.

 

"I'm tired. Next time?" 

 

"Okay, I'm going alone. Bye."

 

"Bye."

 

Tiffany and Lauren have been friends a long ago and these two is a gay women who like to hang out at night clubs for drinking. Tiffany doesn't like to shame her dad for a while with Lauren, she is a playgirl and loves to seduce the girl at the nightclub.

 

Actually, Tiffany had many friends in her life but everything was faked only except her friends who were with her. They are Lauren, Jessica, Justin and Camila only.