Dumb Dumb

The Perfect Red Velvet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I’m thinking hard all day because of you
But I still don’t know what to do with you
Baby baby baby baby baby you
Play me play me play me play me play me

“Why You Wanna Trip On Me”
You’re too harsh
Boy, you make me “Scream”
Why am I like this?
Well, your “Love really Never Felt So Good”
It’s so electrifying that it’s like watching the “Thriller”

 

 

"Hey, isn't that your Bastard Fiance?" Yeonwoo's eyes turn into a dagger as she eyes Jiyong making out with a freshman on the corner.

Chaerin looks away, feeling hurt yet can't do anything about it. "Let's go Yeonwoo..." she mumbles. Her tears started falling as she walks ahead of her.

The confuse girl can only follow her martyr friend. As soon as they reach the comfort room, Chaerin lets out her emotion as she cries openly on her. Yeonwoo shakes her head. "Why you didn't confront him? Everyone in this campus know that you two are officially engaged! You have the right to stop him from cheating on you."

"It's not that simple." she said in between sobs.

"And why is that? You were just forced like he is. He should stop acting like a complete and just cooperate with you, you know."

"He kinda know about my admiration towards him and used that as a weapon to blame me about everything. It was as if I was the one who begged for my parents to make him marry me but believe me Yeonie-ah, that's not the case. I swear!"

Her bestfriend sighs, "Of course I believe you. Had you known that Jiyong Sunbae is nothing but a bastard , you will surely stop having that stupid crush from the start."

She forcefully smiles, "I know. It's too late to regret now, right?"

 

Chaerin has to go home to her new house that afternoon. After the ambush announcement of their engagement, her parents immediately send her to their new apartment as a gift for their blooming 'relationship'. Their fathers mistakenly thought that they were really dating ahead of the unexpected engagement and cannot be more glad that 'everything' is running as 'planned'. However, for Chaerin, nothing goes well as Jiyong secretly vowed to torture her over this stupid misunderstanding.

She enters the fully-furnished hell, only to be welcomed by her fiance making out with a half- girl on the mini couch. Surprise, she drops the books she's holding, earning the attention of the two. Jiyong glares at her as the woman who looks older than him hisses in annoyance. Two hot tears flow down from Chaerin's orbs as she bows down in apology.

Jiyong smirks as he watches her runs out of the apartment in hurry.

 

He looks at the clock and his forehead creases noting how late current the time is. After the hot show he and his fliirtmate posed for her this afternoon, Chaerin hasn't return to the apartment yet. It seems like she already gone home to her parents' house but if that's the case, they should have call him to ask why, right?

'Was I too much?' he can't help but ponder over his action. Knowing that Chaerin has this affection for him, he can't help but to use it as his advantage to rebel. It's like the defeat he's seeing on her face reflects the defeat he will be seeing in his parents' once they find out that their plan is unsuccessful. He's purposely flirting around just to show her that it will never be possible for him to fall in love wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter