He is really something

Skit 01

 

 

I walk home after buying my feast for dinner. Should i even called a feast? I mean instant noodles are quite a lifesaver so maybe yes.

 

I open the door of my apartment and as soon as i come in i can see all my stupid choices within the things i own. 

 

There is a exported British tea sitting on top of the kitchen counter which isn’t even exported but from a tea farm close by. And there is also some famous brand sleepers on the front doors step which aren’t even supposed to cost the amount i paid because they aren’t the original ones.

 

I got those things which aren’t real however i do got quite a collection of items that are real. I have a feather which is from a head master of a tribe in South America. I paid which some money for that. And i also got some other things i collect. 

 

— Ding —

 

The sound of my kitchen takes me out of my thoughts as i began to stir the noodles i placed inside the water. I decided to add extra spice to it just for the tears and cleaning of the body.

 

After the noodles are done i take them to my living room and i turn my computer on to begin reading my emails. And i can tell my boss really needs me.

 

The first email reads

‘Mr. Byun we have to inform you of your next big and important project please give us a call’ 

 

The second email said the same just the writing was in bold letters. I decided to not worry about it so much since it will probably be just another normal and basic project i can finish quick.

 

— Next day —

 

“Mr. Byun you didn’t receive our emails?” His boss asked as he stood in front of Baekhyun’s desk.

 

“I did but why reply when i would be here today” He replied as he continue looking through the papers on his desk.

 

“Anyway, here” His boss said handing him a stake of papers which are probably his projects for the next whole year.

 

“And this is how i’ll live” Baekhyun replies as he takes the papers and places them on his desk.

 

“Go visit the address at the top of the first page, you have to start these today” His voice commands and Baekhyun eyes widen because he is usually allow sometime.

 

“I have all year why?” Baekhyun asks as he looks at the address on the paper.

 

“You have month actually good luck” His boss saids and walks away.

 

Baekhyun only sighs because he can’t complain he will probably get lot of money out of this if everything goes well. 

 

Baekhyun picks up the papers and heads out to the address on the paper. This was just another annoying day at work where he would visit customers and get what they wanted and then he will work on it.

 

Baekhyun finally arrives at the place which is a company in fact. Maybe the company now has a new owner and they want things for the place. 

 

Baekhyun walks up the steps of the building. The lobby was really nicely done, the huge glass windows allow the natural light to come in beautifully. There were trees to the right of the entrance which made the place look fancy and also the clock which looked quite expensive.

 

“Hello, I’m here for the banners needed” Baekhyun speaks to the lady at the front desk on the lobby.

 

“Oh Mr. Park is waiting for you” The lady spoke as she started to guide Baekhyun towards the elevator.

 

— 

 

A knocking sound disturb me as i surf the web in look for anything really.

 

“Come in” I said as i placed my tablet down on the desk. 

 

My downstairs secretary came in and then a boy with dark brown hair came in behind her.

 

“This is who will help you with the next event” The downstairs secretary said as she got closer.

 

“Hello, I’m Baekhyun” The guy with dark brown hair spoke smiling. 

 

“I’ll leave you both to discuss this” The secretary from downstairs said as she walked out the door.

 

“Please have a sit” I told the guy who definitely didn’t look uncomfortable but this is his job so he needs to be here.

 

“So Baekhyun, my company handles special events and we decided to contact your company to work on our next event” I explain and he just stares at me without any expression. He must be something.

 

“I understand” he finally replies.

 

“Did you get my outline?” I asked and he looks down at his lap his some papers were.

 

“I believe these are, I still haven’t looked at them because i came here before i could” He replies and seconds later you can see the regret.

 

He is seriously something. He could have lied but he decided to just kind of let himself go and now here he is making himself look bad. He is really something.

 

“That’s alright i can just show you how i want things” I say as i get up from my chair.