CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Her Side of the Story

~a week later~

Hwa Young was running late for her class, as she was running up the stairs. Without noticing, her shoelaces were untied. When she nearly reached the top of the stares, her clumsiness took over, she stepped onto her lace and fell backwards down the stairs. A loud thud was heard, “Oww!”

She attempted to move but unfortunately, her fall was power which sprained her ankle and she fractured her arm. Hwa Young couldn’t do anything, she tried calling for help but the only thing that replied was silence. She had no choice but to wait until the bell would ring, and while she waited she would have to endure all the pain from her arm and her ankle. Why do I have to be so clumsy at the wrong time?

When the bell finally rang, students casually walked out of their classroom. Conversation was filled around the area also signalling Hwa Young that she would finally be saved. A female student was passing by and noticed someone at the bottom of the stairs, “Do you need help?”

Hwa Young instantly nodded as the student came closer but was stopped with Hwa Young’s good arm, “I don’t think it’s good if I move. I hurt my arm and sprained my ankle,” the student nodded.

“I-I’ll be right back and get help,” she said as she dashed away. The only person the student could think of to help Hwa Young was obviously Hoya, although she was scared of Infinite she didn’t want Hwa Young to be left there. Just when the student turned the corner, she skidded to a stop as she saw Hoya and the rest of Infinite. She ran towards Hoya and stopped in front of him. The student tried her best to speak but nothing came out when she opened . She couldn’t help herself but be afraid because of the rumours, afraid if she said the wrong thing she would meet Hell the very next second. Instead, she let her actions take over; she grabbed onto Hoya’s sleeve and dragged him to the direction she found Hwa Young.

On the way, Hoya was actually struggling to let go, for a little girl she has some strength.

Infinite easily followed behind, they were only a couple of metres away from the stairs, the female student pointed towards the direction of where Hwa Young was.

“Oppa?” Hwa Young struggled to ask. Hoya instantly recognised the voice, knowing that something happened.

“S-She hurt her arm and ankle,” the female student quietly said, still shivering and afraid. The student then ran away hoping none of them would try to talk or follow her while she went to tell a teacher about the accident.

“Are you okay?” Hoya asked.

“I think I broke my arm or something and I also sprained my ankle,” Hwa Young sighed.

“This is serious, we need to take you to a hospital,” Hoya said worriedly.

“But how? It hurts when I-“

Paramedics came through pushing Infinite aside. They gently helped Hwa Young onto a stretcher, Hoya followed her into the ambulance while the rest of Infinite were left behind.

“Damn it… Do we still have to go to school?” asked Woohyun.

“Wanna ditch?” questioned Sungyeol.

“Ehh whatever,” said L.

“So we’re going to the hospital right?” asked Sungjong.

“Yea, Hwa Young is Hoya’s girlfriend and also our family,” Sunggyu agreed.

“Alright, let’s go then… To the hospital,” said Dongwoo as whistled.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Waiiitt, there's more.
Click the 'Next>>' button :D