CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Her Side of the Story

~The day of their 1 year anniversary~

“You ready?” Chi Hoon asked.

Chung Ae and Chi Hoon were at a café that she and Hoya were planning to meet up. The place where she would have to hurt Hoya, where she had to end everything once for all, the place where she would probably have to avoid for the rest of her life just so she won’t have to remember what she did. So she wouldn’t back out and run back to Hoya.

“It’s just a kiss,” she said sadly.

“Yea, just a kiss,” Chi Hoon sighed.

“He’ll come any minute now, let’s just get this over and done with,” Chung Ae said while she bit her lip. They stood up from their seats and walked closer together.

“He’s here… I can see him,” said Chung Ae as she recognised him in the corner of her eyes. She wrapped her arms around Chi Hoon’s neck while he hugged her around the waist. They moved closer towards each other until their lips were in contact. Chung Ae’s soft lips pressed on Chi Hoon’s, footsteps were heard and a pair of strong hands pushed them away. Separating the intimate contact they had.

A loud slap was heard from the centre of the café, earning stares from the strangers that sat around them.

“All this time you’ve been cheating on me? I should have believed the people at school when they called you a ,” Hoya spat and soon left. Chi Hoon clenched his fist; Hoya had slapped Chung Ae and called her a . What kind of boyfriend is he?

When Hoya was out of sight, Chung Ae stood still, “What’s done is done,” she sighed even though she didn’t move an inch. Chi Hoon was still frustrated with Hoya’s reaction; he couldn’t help but release his anger on the table by punching it.

“Ouch, damn that hurt,” Chi Hoon whispered as he clutched onto his fist. Chung Ae smiled at his childish reaction but soon frowned when she thought back to what had happened only minutes ago.

“Let’s go Chi Hoon,” she said as she started walking out with Chi Hoon following behind her. Just before he went out the door, he bowed to the owner, “Sorry about the table,” he left the café.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Take care and stay safe!