Three

Heart DJ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello, can I talk to Namjoo-ssi?"

"Namjoo speaking. Can I know who is this?"

"I'm Detective Kim. I got the email from you."

"Detective Kim! Finally, I've searching for you for a few week already. Thank God you received my email. I need your help Detective."

"I'll send you an address. Come to the address and we'll talk"

"Okay, thank you detective"

Namjoo put her hand phone in her pocket and quickly walk to Eunji office. 

Knock knock. 

"Come in"
Namjoo open the door and walk into the room. She sit in front of Eunji with a big smile. 

"Unnie, guess what. I found the detective!" Namjoo said.

Namjoo is Eunji's friend at the office. When they're alone, Eunji ask her to just call her unnie instead of boss. Eunji want to have a close bond with her worker.

"Detective?" Eunji stop writing and put her attention to Namjoo. 

"Yeah! The detective that you search for. She just call a while later." Namjoo excitedly said. 

"Ahh.. Great! What did she say, did she want to help us?" Eunji's eyes sparkling when she heard about the detective that she hope can help her. 

"She ask me to meet her at this place" Namjoo show the message to Eunji. 

"Okay! Let's meet her together. I'll pick you up tomorrow" Eunji said. She smile widely thinking her problem will solved soon. 


***********************

Since it's Saturday, Namjoo have a time off and wake up a little bit late than working day. She pat the empty place beside her and frown when she didn't feel anything. 

"Hayoung-ah?" She call her wife. When she didn't heard any reply she decided to clean herself up and  once she finish, she walk to the kitchen. 

"Oh, Good morning babe. Come, let's eat." Hayoung who just finish cooking greet her wife on the kitchen entrance. 

"Good morning baby. Why you didn't wake me up?" Namjoo walk closer and planted a Peck on her wife cheek. 

"Ah.. I saw you sleep beautifully.. I don't have heart to wake you up. Beside I know you're tired." Hayoung pull out a chair for Namjoo and then sit beside her. 

"Thank you for understand and for the breakfast" Namjoo circled her arm around Hayoung neck pull her closer. 

"My pleasure.. Let's eat before the food get cold." Hayoung answer after kiss her wife. 

Once they finish, they decided to watch a movie together. In the middle of watching, Namjoo received a message.

"Namjoo, don't forget. I'll pick you up at 2"

Namjoo reply a fast okay and then she suddenly remember she didn't tell Hayoung about her meeting with the detective. 

"Baby, Eunji unnie and I will go out later. We'll meeting someone" Namjoo snuggle closer and put her head between Hayoung neck. 

"Oh, okay.. I'll just stay at home. I've some work from the office too." Hayoung peck her forehead. 

Namjoo feel grateful because she have a wonderful wife. Sometime, she feel bad at her wife. They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter