Four

Heart DJ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double update!!! 

 

It's been a week since Eunji and Namjoo meet the detective. Eunji give Namjoo a vacation together with Hayoung as a token for her hard work. Namjoo suggest she just take it after the case is settle but Eunji insist. 

Now, Eunji schedule was clear from any appointment and meeting. She just make some report for her upcoming project and make some review of her worker works. 

Knock knock

Eunji furrow her eyebrow when she heard the knock. If she have a guest, she surely will get a notice from the receptionists downstairs. When the knock heard again, she open the door.  

"Surprise!!!"

Chorong, Bomi, Sunny, Sooyoung, and a few of board of director in front of her office. 

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Jung Eunji, happy birthday to you!"

"Birthday? Today is my birthday?" Eunji ask. 

Smack! 

Chorong smack Eunji head make the worker shock when they saw their boss got smack. 

"Pabo! Today is 18th August." Eunji nodded.. 

"Jiji-ah, make a wish and blow the candle please.. " Bomi held the cake in front of Eunji. She make a wish and blow the candle receive a clap from the workers. 

"Come in, let's eat together"

They enter her room and Eunji cut the cake give it to the board of director first and next to her worker. 

Sooyoung, Sunny, Chorong and Bomi said they'll celebrate together later, so she gave all the cake to the workers. 

"Alright! Tonight we'll gather at the One Cafe at 8pm. I'll treat you all. Now, you guys have finish. Stop gossiping and continue your work! Thank you for the surprise!!" Eunji clap her hand and gesture her worker to continue their work after she saw they already finish eating. 

"Yeah!!" All the worker cheer and walk out leaving Eunji and her friends. 

"Happy Birthday Eunji-ah!" Sunny walk and engulf her into a hug. Eunji mumbled a thank you before release the hug. Sooyoung also wish her a happy birthday and handed her a present. 

"It's from me and Sunny. Open it!" Sooyoung said. Eunji open the present and shock when she saw the limited edition ice-watch that she admired. 

"Woah! I've search many store to buy this. Thank you unnie!" Eunji hug Sooyoung. Sooyoung pat her head and smile. 

"Happy birthday Jiji-ah" Bomi came and peck her lips before hugging her tightly. 

Eunji reply with a Peck on her forehead. "My present?" Eunji sheepishly smile to her girlfriend. 

"Hmm... I'll give it to tonight. I left it in my house." Bomi pinch her nose and move to let Chorong wish her best friend an happy birthday. 

"Rongie? What are you doing there? Don't wanna wish your best friend an happy birthday?" Eunji walk closer to her best friend who standing at the window. 

Eunji held Chorong shoulder and turn her around. She shocked when she saw Chorong red eye. 

"Hey, why are you crying?" Eunji ask. 

"I'm crying because my best friend is getting old today! Hahaha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter