2. The Stranger With Blue Hair

Fallen Angel {ChanBaek}

I opened my eyes and I felt pain all over my body. I looked next to me and I saw the man next to me was dead. I screamed when I saw a giant iron bar coming out of his chest. When I calmed down I climbed out of my chair and over the dead man next to me. I noticed he had a name tag on his shirt. It said Suho. "Rest in peace Suho." I said while I closed his eyes. I quickly got out of the plane. We landed in the middle of no where. Before me I saw a sea or maybe a ocean. We were lucky we didn't land there. Then I would probably be dead too. Behind me was a huge forest. I heared noises coming from the forest. I quickly grabbed an iron bar, ready to defend myself against a wild animal. But instead the blue haired stranger came out of the forest. I dropped the iron bar and ran to the guy. He has a big wound on his arm. "You're hurt! Please stay here. I will try to find a first aid kit in the plane."

I walked over dead bodies and it gave me a very uneasy feeling. I couldv'e been one of them too. I sighed and started looking for the first aid kit. "There you are!" It was behind a few bags from the people here that probably are dead. I rushed to the blue haired guy and started cleaning his wound. "What is your name?" He asked. "My name is Byun Baekhyun. What is yours?" "Mine is Park Chanyeol." He has a pretty name. Almost everything about him is beautiful. "You just woke up right?" He continued. I nodded. "Well I have been awake for almost two days now. I was scared I was stuck here alone." He pauzed. 
"Everyone else is dead... I thought you were dead too. But that's probably because you are drenched with blood." 
"Guess we are lucky huh?"
"Yes I think we are."
"When did you get this wound?"
"I heard you scream and I came as fast as I could. I think a tree did it."
"Didn't you feel it?"
"No, guess te adreneline did it's work pretty good."
"You're wound has been treated. Please be more careful next time."
"I will, thank you for you concern and for treating my wound. This may be really akward to ask but please undress and let me check if you have wounds as well. It's salt water so it would sting alot of you would jump in with a big wound." 
I nodded and started undressing myself. It was really akward when Chanyeol started examining my body. "You don't have any wounds that is great! But be careful please, you might have a concussion."
I nodded again and walked towards the sea. It was very cold, but I wanted to feel clean and less bloody so I had to endure it. "It's so cold." I whined. "It certainly is." Chanyeol said. I turned around a saw Chanyeol stand behind me fully . My face started turning red and Chanyeol saw that. "You don't have to be so shy. I am not the first guy you have seen right?" I nodded. "Turn around so that I can clean your back." I listened to what he said and turned around.

{I can't promise I will update this often  but I will try! My life is  a mess right now so I am really sorry if I won't updat that much... See ya!}