1. The Crash

Fallen Angel {ChanBaek}

I hugged my parents and said my last goodbye's before I had to board the plane. "Call us when you arive okay honey?" My mom looked very worried. This was the first time I was going overseas. I smiled at her and promised I would call her as soon as possible and that she had nothing to worry about. I waved at them one last time and walked towards the plane. "New life, here I come!"

I had a seat next to the window. That was always my favorite place. I liked looking at the landscapes that passed by. A few rows in the front sat a taller boy with big ears. He had beautiful bleu hair. I got a little jealous. I never had the courage to dye my hair. I was never the most popular guy a school, so I was worried they would bully me if I dyed my hair in different colors. He turned around his head and he looked right into my eyes. I quickly turned around my head and started blushing. After a while I fell asleep, but I woke up when the guy next to me gave me a punch. "Hey! What was that for?" He pointed at the steward that was explaining where and how we could leave the plane as safe as possible. "Was I asleep for that long?" "No... They just started explainig all of this. I thought you might wanted to know as well. Sorry if I punched you to hard." "Oh... It didn't hurt that much. I was just suprised." The man nodded and continued to listen to the steward. "We tell you this information now because we are out of gas. There is a small hole in the tank and we just detected it. Please put on you oxygyn masks." Everyone started to freak out when the steward stopped talking. "Wait! Does this mean we are going to die?" I asked the guy next to me. He was just as scared as me but he still gave me a calm answer. "I don't know. Just put the mask on. It's for your own safety." I nodded and listened to what he just told me to do. The stewards tried to get the people to calm down but it didnt work. Everyone was in panic and the plane started falling out of the sky.