Move on 2/2

Pluviophile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been 6 months since I've started going out with Sanja.
Actually that day I got all the possibility to reject him and asked Jihyo to stop and you should know how Jihyo responded to me.
"Sajangnim... No!!!! Now I won't act as your manager, Let me be Jihyo, Park Jihyo your friend, and I won't stop this man, I did help you a lot for the past 3 years for doing a managers job include rejecting men who wanted to know you. So, this time.. I personally going to support Sanja. Miann Dahyun-ahhh.." She just smiled and left my office and laughed happily.
I just closed my eyes and frowned my forehead, 'why can't I shout at her when she sometimes rejects my demand, I am the boss here anyway!!'

And now, here I am inside his black metallic car, on the way to dinner as he said we should celebrate our 5th months. Well, I've never said YES about being in a relationship with him, I don't know how he could consider me while I am being so passive.

Every time he asked for a date, I would always try my best to make reasons and then there comes Jihyo keeps helping him. At the end of the day, I would always nag on Jihyo and all she does just giggles and keep saying "He is a nice guy.. I know your taste that's why I cant reject him"

Kay back to now..
He is driving humming the song from the radio. Sometimes he steals glances on me, as I just looked out the window.
"Where should we eat?" He breaks the silences
"Hmm just anywhere.."
"Hm... Okayy"
This is the silences that have been going through for the past 6 months yet I wonder how he could survive. He will always break the silences by asking random question about works, my hobby, what I like, what I don't, do I have any allergies, trends these days and all I will answer just as simple as he asked, I didn't ask back either as I know I don't need it. By doing this, I know he will get tired and leave by the end of the period and then I wonder 'when' is that?.

"Hm... Dahyunssi.."
"hmm??"
"You know... I wonder if I may meet your parents..??"
"for??"
"Telling them about us.."
"Ck... They don't have to know anything.."
"Why..??? I'm just want to know them actually then let them know that you are in a good hand with me I mean"
"let me be bold this time, I consider to date you doesn't mean you could control me! Let's not talk about this, and now, I lost my appetite, send me home!"
"But why??? All I do is just like a normal boyfriend wants to be a gentleman and show respect to his girlfriend parents, is that wrong??" He starts to volume up his voice
"It's you who wanted this relationship, not me from the start!!!"
"Chhkkk I wonder if you had ever have a small feeling for me either..?? Have your heart ever fluttered by seeing me?? Have you ever considered how I felt every time you showed no cares about me?"
"I... thats... " I can't say anything and feeling guilty
"Maybe what they said is true. You are just the rude girl. I always want to know about you, about your past either that changes you. And about Jaebeom" he finally breaks the line.
"You..... " I still can't say anything and keep looking on the window. I try my best not to break down because of that name.
Silences fill the whole drive.
"I'll send you home" it's all he said after broke the rules.
Yeahhhh people may think why I can't shout at him. I may be good in the meeting room by debating. But when it comes to myself, I always can't think of anything to say and let people hurt me. I will end up crying by the end of the quarrels, that's why I avoid fights to not show my weakness.

We arrive in front of my condo, I leave the car without saying anything. I go inside my condo, and lay on the couch.
'what have I done?'

-Sanja pov-
 Sanja, it's my name, I admit that I am an ambitious man. I get what I want. And this time it's Kim Dahyun, the owner of DH's company. I know her, I mean yeah, but never really meet her directly. As I heard from Jaebeom, she is a cheerful girl. Love to work and being friendly with anyone.
Jaebeom, he was a good friend of mine, yeah he was poor. One day he showed me Kim Dahyun's pic, "I date her" he smiled happily. He always said that I should meet her because our personality matches well. I lost the chance to meet her because I went to the military and in the middle of it, I got the news about Jaebeom found dead in his apartment. What shocked me the most was "Kim Taeng let Kim Dahyun, her only daughter to own DH'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter