Move on 1/2

Pluviophile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5.30PM
The traffic is so bad, I really want to go out and shout, I just want to go home, sleep and forget about everything for few hours like I always do for the past 5 years.
The rain poured so hard which makes me more and more drowned in the event which happened 5 years ago. The car honks wake me up and I’ve just realized that my face was wet with the tears which came out unnoticed by me. One hand on the steering wheel and the other holding my head. I really need to get to bed.
I’m Kim Dahyun, I run an export business to China for the past 3 years. Today is the 5 anniversary of that event, I asked my manager to take care of things earlier and I leave for home. I’ve lost my sense of doing things since this morning. The burden keeps eating me up since I woke up this morning.
I’ve arrived home after the long traffic and the rain has not given any clue to stop pouring. I’ve arrived at my Condominium with no sound heard. I open the door, and the darkness and coldness welcome me. Yes, I’ve lived alone. My parents live away as they have their own business and things started to get awkward after things happened. Yeah.. I have to forgive them because they are my parents, but I can't forgive myself. Everything was because of me.
I then turn on the light, I see the hamster will always welcome me. They will gather at the cage’s door and beg me to lift me. I then look at my watch and see the time,
“It’s okay if you want to starve, don't let them starve kim dahyun”.
I walk to a refrigerator and get the vegetables, I walk back to the cage and give them the vegetables.
“Eat well guys”. I sit and keep looking at them.
They play, they run, they eat and they sleep peacefully, why can't I have one?
7.30PM
I go to wash up and chewing the pills after done, I just want to pass the day earlier, My hair is wet I know, I just want to sleep so I have no plan to dry it, I fell asleep right away.

-Flashback-
“Dahyun ssi, I’ve saved up for this, will you accept this?” I saw a necklace in the box.
I just smiled and hug him then let go of him “Please don’t do this anymore”
“Why, you don’t like this?’ He was so panic
“NO!! not like that, just… please don’t spend your money on me, You have to support yourself first, I won't leave you just because you cant give me things like others. I’ve had everything materialistic. So I don't need them from you. All I need just stay with me, don't leave me, stay beside me, that’s all” I smiled and hugged her.
He hugs me back and kissed my crown head, “Just this, except just this one, and I cant promise you to not giving you another thing”
-End Flashback-

7.30AM
I wake up with the sunrise which I HATE so badly, I was never in love with the sun. How I wish the world would stop rotate and stay in the night. I grab my phone and check what news should I face again today!
“Kim Dahyun didn’t attend the Ceremony yesterday”
“Kim Dahyun was not seen”
“Kim Dahyun Lost”
“Kim Dahyun still not move on?”
“Where is Kim Dahyun?”

Just whatever!!! my phone rang,
“Where are U?”
“On Bed”
“I guess u were hibernating for years”
“12 hours maybe” as I glance the clock
“Your dad called and asked for you news yesterday?”
“He could call me if he cares, Let’s not talk about this. Text me the meeting for today, will be there at 9”
“Okay..”

Yes!! The manager, Park Jihyo!! We have been friends for ages, She knows me too well better than I know myself, She used to help me with the exam back then in college and as I know about her family conditions, I would pay for every meal when she was with me. She was always there, and I’m still not sure how to pay back her. All I do just offering her a job, let her and her family stay in one of my apartment in Gangnam, let her handle the works. I used to silently pay for her sister’s educations when we were in colleges. Then one day she came to me madly and cry saying “I hate you, You make me look like a bad unnie!! I can't even take care of my dongsaeng”. All I did just laugh and hug her. I told her to pay me back when you are rich enough. Then 2 Years later, She did come to me inside my office and suddenly give me the bank account,”I’ve saved up to give you pay back all of those”.
I was like, “What!!!! YAHH I WAS JUST KIDDING!! Save those back or I will burn the book.”
“Buy your parents a nice house, Let your sister get the master degree, pay me that way, you may leave the room” as I look at her smiling and back to my paper.
When she was drunk, she would always call me, asked me to fetch her, treat me like a maid and then in the end of the day, she will say “Dahyun-ahh~ you know I love you rite.. I don’t know how to thank you for this, My family’s hardship comes to end thanks to you.. Please don’t be sad, I’ll always be there when you need me” then she falls asleep. All I thought was “!! How could I bring you upstairs!!”

Back to now
I get up from the bed, get the clothes from the closet and go wash up.

-Flashback-
"Hey wake up!!" He touched my cheek
"Hm... 10 minutes" I grabbed the blanket to cover my head from the sunrise.
"Jihyo will kill me if I cant wake you up by now" He kissed my cheek after had grabbed the blanket to show my face.
"Hm... Thanks me, I've saved your life again" I tried to open my eyes and pretend to stretch my hand.
"Thank you Kim Dahyun-ssi" He said and grabbed my hand to sit up.
"Dont you have a client to meet today?" I asked lazily
"Yeah, and thanks again Kim Dahyun ssi, I almost get fired if you dont wake up in 5 minutes, I'm leaving first, Love you" he kissed my head and lips then I saw him left the room.
-End Flashback-

Things like those always cross around my head, I then look in the mirror seeing my own face, grab the tooth brush and toot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter