우리 사랑했잖아

When I Look At You

우리 사랑했잖아

Chapter Seven

Soyoung's POV:

I woke up to find Woohyun preparing breakfeast. I quietly creeped up on him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Hello." I said softly against his ear. Woohyun slowly placed the pan on the counter and turned around, locking my lips with his. I felt my cheeks heating up as his hand slowly grabbed my . It felt familiar. I pushed the thought out of my head and focused on the current moment.

Woohyun leaned away and smirked coyly. "Good morning." he said seductively. I shook my head as I looked at the older male infront of me, acting in a y way. "You really need to grow up Woohyun." I said and playfully hit his head which only resulted into another hot lip locking session. Yes, Woohyun and I were both craving for eachother, but we needed to control our feelings for the wedding.

Our wedding. Woohyun and I. Just us. No Myungsoo. No distraction. But, it was too late. Since our last encounter, everything had changed. The way I looked at Woohyun. Myungsoo, why did I have to see you? Why? 

Why are you doing this to me! I leaned away from our embrace, wrapping my arms around his neck, and resting my forehead against his. "Woohyun, do you still keep contact with Myungsoo?" I asked. Woohyun looked at me and shook his head. "No...why do you ask?" leaning away, he faced the door, sighing. "I'm just asking." Escaping Woohyun's eyes, I faced the kitchen counter focusing on washing the dishes Woohyun had left.

Maybe it was time to forget about that accident, forget about that fight. Start from zero.

Of course that was impossible - I had moved on, forgot him, despised him, loved him, it was impossible to forget everything. Groaning inwardly, I carefully layed the plate on the counter and walked out of the kitchen, wiping my hands on my jeans. I miss him...


Taking out my phone and dialing Myungsoo's number, I waited for him to pick up. Pacing back and forth the room, I ran a hand through my hair. Please pick up...

"You are now in Kim Myungsoo's mailbox, please leave a message after the beep..."  I sighed and bit my lip. A message wouldn't hurt. I needed to let out my feelings, I needed to let him know..

"Myungsoo...it's Soyoung..I know you'll never talk to me again but, I want you to know that I've always and will always love you. Please talk to me again, I missed talking to you. Our little arguements, our useless talks, I miss this. I miss you. No...I miss your love. I love you...can't you understand, but, I love Woohyun too. Please call me, talk to me, see me, meet me...I don't know....I just want to see you, hold you." wiping the tear which was rolling down my cheek, I took a deep breath. "Please Myungsoo, I beg you, come back to me." by now, I was a crying wreck. "Bye Myungsoo." throwing my phone on the bed, I fell to the floor, holding my head between my hands.

I sighed, I finally realized what was wrong.

I love him


HEEEY DUUUDDES :D

Mwahaha, sudden turn of events :3