미친거니

When I Look At You

미친거니

Chapter Five

Myungsoo's POV:

I was crying by the time I was home. I couldn't feel anything. My legs were numb, my hands were freezing, and my heart was broken. Everything seemed broken. My brain, my heart, my legs, everything was broken. I couldn't focus as I stumbled into my room. I dropped my bag, and threw myself on my bed. The pain, it was too much to bear. It was an obssesion.

I was obsessed by Soyoung. Her every move would be watched by my eyes. I would always wait for her to fall asleep, before I could sleep properly. Everything was clear. She wasn't made for me. She was for someone better than I was. Someone who would truly love her.

I looked at the black cieling. Memories flooded my mind as I looked at the cieling. How I met Soyoung, how we became friends. I closed my eyes and smiled softly. I'll be dreaming of her tonight, once again.

"Yah! Watch were you're going four eyes!" the girl screamed as she pushed Soyoung on the ground. Soyoung screamed in pain as she clutched her right side. I couldn't help but to feel guilty for running into her. I looked at Soyoung, helplessly laying on the marble floor, looking up at the older girl. "Next time, you'll get worse." she said and left.

I made sure she left, before running towards Soyoung. "You okay?" I asked as I extended my hand. Soyoung looked at it, before taking it. I pulled her towards me, resulting a surprise hug between the two of us. I felt my cheeks becoming warmer. I slowly pulled away and smiled shyly. "Sorry for running into you." I said awkwardly as Soyoung stared at me.

"You're Kim Myungsoo. Right?" she asked. I looked at her and nodded. Didn't she know who I was? I was the school's most popular guy! Soyoung smiled and extended her hand. "Nice to meet you!" she said and turned around before giving a small peck on my cheek.

I looked at her as she skipped towards the gate. I touched my cheek and blushed. This is the first time I've been kissed. I looked around, making sure no one was here.

I walked towards my locker, still holding my cheek.

I opened my eyes, realizing I had fallen asleep. I turned around, still holding the pillow. Not everything went the way you want them to. Not everyone gets what he wants, sometimes you don't get anything in return. You just hope for too much and when you do, you fall hard. I looked at the picutre laying on my desk. Soyoung and I holding hands.

I sat up and looked at the door. I was hoping Soyoung would run in and apologize, but things don't happen. We're not in a movie. It's not supposed to be a happy ending. An obsession never ends well. I looked at the clock on the wall. It was a quarter to one. Woohyun had a day left here. A day for me to make a difference. I looked at the clock once again before laying back.

As long as she's happy, I am happy, even though it hurts.

 

Soyoung's POV:

 

I looked at my phone. I had recieved no calls or messages from him. Everything seemed so sad. I shouldn't have treated him like this He deserves someone better than I. Someone who actually knew his feelings. How bad of a friend I was. Ignoring his feelings. Ignoring mine. I should have knew it.

They way he would care about me, kiss me on the cheek, they way he would smile. How stupid am I, to have been ignoring his feelings all this time. I felt a tear rolling down my cheek. I wiped it away, only to be replaced by more tears. I couldn't help crying .It didn't seem right. I should be the one hurting, not him. It isn't right. I let out a small wail before grabbing my phone.

I looked at the background. A picture of Myungsoo and I, holding hands in the park. Everything was perfect that day, we didn't have to worry about all these drama. Why had things changed suddenly.

I miss his presence, his voice, I shouldn't have talked to him the way I did. I wonder if he's okay. These thoughts ran through my head. Why did I have to be so clueless, why did I have to ignore my feelings.

Because, inside of me, I know I love him. More than I love Woohyun. Why must things like this always happen to me? Why must I have been such a fool, to fall for two guys? I looked at the cieling.

I knew what I needed to do to make everything better. It was simple as that, it wouldn't hurt anyone.

Myungsoo, please disappear from my sight.