아무렇지 않니

When I Look At You

아무렇지 않니

Chapter Three:

Myungsoo's POV:

I walked past the coffee shop, expecting to see Soyoung and Woohyun. I turned around to find the seat empty. I smiled. They must have left. I continued my walk towards Soyoung's place, hoping to stay with her. I walked towards her place, happy to see that Woohyun had left. As I turned to her place, I could see a figure leaning in towards Soyoung.

I walked closer, hoping I was seeing things. Then I saw everything. Woohyun was leaning in towards Soyoung's lips. I turned around. Then everything became clear. I wasn't meant for her. She was meant for someone better than I. Someone who would take care of her.

I walked back home, lifeless, blank, heart broken. I didn't sleep.

The next day

I closed my locker and turned away, to find Soyoung looking at me. I looked away and walked towards the classroom. I didn't want to see her. I didn't want to see her face, it only made my heart smaller, colder, weaker. I could hear her footsteps coming closer. I only walked faster avoiding trouble.

"What's wrong with you?" Soyoung said as she grabbed my arm. I looked at her, more like glaring. "Nothing. Leave me alone, I have class." I said coldly and pulled away from her roughly. Soyoung looked at me, her face covered in shock. I couldn't help but to feel guilty, seeing her face, but I couldn't help it. I continued walking towards the classroom, ignoring my feelings.

As I walked in, I was welcomed by a happy Woohyun who came bouncing up to me. "Hey!" he said. I looked at him then sat down, emotionless. "What's up with the long face?" Woohyun asked. I looked up. Oh, if only you knew.
I continued to look down at the piece of paper I was supposed to work on, but I didn't. I couldn't. I couldn't ignore my feelings forcing me to say hi to Woohyun. "Dude, are you okay?" he asked.

I nodded and stood up. "I have something really imporant to do." I said. With that little sentence I ran out of the classroom, ignoring the teachers call. I ran towards the gym, which I was sure Soyoung was hiding there. I was right. She was there. Crying. Because of me. I walked towards her slowly. I couldn't speak. I was too shocked. I was seeing her cry!

"Soyoung, I'm sorry." I said slowly. She turned around, facing me, red eyes and pale face. "What did I do?" she asked softly, I could bearly hear her. Then, it was the right moment. The moment in which I could make a change.

"You made me fall." I said quietly and cupped her face. She looked at me. "What?" she said. I leaned in closer until our lips barely touched.

"You made me fall for you"

Soyoung's POV:

I stood still. He was kissing me. Kissing me, in a way, I wanted Woohyun to kiss me. I pushed him back, shocked by his actions. "What are you doing?!" I said coldly, wiping my lips. I didn't know what was happening with me. "Who do you think you are? My boyfriend!" I shrieked. I knew it hurt him, because he backed away, but not for long. "How about Woohyun kissing you last night? Oh right, he's your boyfriend, let me guess?" he replied.

I gasped. How did he know that? I shook my head, avoiding the tears. "No. No. No. No. No." I mumbled quietly. I looked up to see Myungsoo's face painted in pain. "You always ignored my feelings. You always ignored my kisses. Don't you mind when you run into me!" he screamed. He turned around and started walking towards the door. "I'm saying goodbye." he said.

I could feel the tears spilling. "I have Woohyun anyways." I screamed back. Myungsoo stopped. His shoulders were shaking. I couldn't feel anything. "Sure. You have him." he said and left. I looked at the black door, slowly closing it self. Like Myungsoo's friendship. I stood up and walked out of the gym. Luckily, no one was around, so I was free to cry. Free to cry my eyes out.

"Soyoung? Are you okay?" someone said. I turned around and found Woohyun. I quickly covered my face and nodded. He didn't believe it. "I know you're lying." he said softly and took me into his arms. "What happened?"

A few hours later

After explaining what had happened, Woohyun decided to take me home. It was a silent walk, hand in hand. I coudn't speak. I was too shocked by my actions. The actions of a girl who needed her bestfriend. I sniffed as a small tear fell down.

"You're crying again?" Woohyun asked softly. I shook my head. Woohyun softly laughed and wiped the tear away. "Don't cry. He'll realize what he did was wrong." he said. I smiled. "I hope so."

After walking in silence, we had arrived home. I turned around and bowed at Woohyun. "Thanks for walking me home. You didn't have too." I said quietly and turned around. Woohyun grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. "I'm leaving in a few days." he said and looked down. I looked at him in shock. Had it already been a week that Woohyun had been here.

"Well, I know this might sound really weird, but Soyoung, I think I fell for you. I know it has been just five days, but I can't help it. I think I like you. Please, let me court you, no, I want to be your boyfriend. I know this must be so cheesy, but please. One chance." he said. I looked at him and smiled. I was shocked but pleased at the same time. Shocked to hear him confess and pleased to know that he was feelings the same.

I nodded and smiled. "I wouldn't mind..." I said softly. Woohyun looked up and took me into his arms. "Thank you!" he said and kissed me. I opened my eyes and looked at him. Woohyun slowly let go of me and smiled awkwardy. "Sorry." he said and quickly smiled.

"I don't mind." I said and kissed him softly on his lips. Woohyun smiled and hugged me. I put my head on his shoulder and smiled. Myungsoo, I hope you don't mind.