5th member~~~~~~~~ThaisT

RUM❤R SM Girl Group (APPLY CLOSED)

Profile ~

AFF Username:ThaisT

AFF Link:Here

What do you want me to call you:Hi Choco o/ *waves* You can call me Thaís. Nice to meet you!! *bows*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character ~

Name: Woo Ji Hae (우지해)

Nickname(s): Cheonsa (Angel in Korean), Haeji, Chiae (Proununced as Jihae)

Birthday: December 24th, 1996

Age:15 (International Age)- 19 (Korean Age)

Hometown: Mokpo, South Korea

Nationality: Korean

Height: 168cm

Weight: 48kg

 

Likes: 

 

♯ Blue and lilac

♯ Stuffed animals

♯ Winter and Spring

♯ Blue roses

♯ Rain

♯ My Friend Haechi (Korean Cartoon)

♯ Cookies, Cakes, Candies

♯ Snow

♯ Romantic and funny dramas

♯ Amusement Parks

♯ Shopping

♯ Magazines

♯ Ice Cream

♯ Diaries

♯ Stars 

 

Dislikes: 

 

♯ Insects

♯ Horror dramas/stories

♯ Fake people

♯ Lie

♯ Thunder and Lighting

♯ Snakes

♯ Vegetables

♯ Syrups

♯ Injections

♯ Orange (Fruit)

 

Hobbies: 

 

♯ Playing piano and acoustic guitar

♯ Gaderning

♯ Composing

♯ Painting

♯ Drawing

♯ Writing in diaries

♯ Reading books and magazines

♯ Spending time on internet

♯ Taking pictures

♯ Cooking

♯ Practicing exercises

♯ Acting

♯ Listening to music

♯ Watching dramas

♯ Sleeping

♯ Shopping

 

Habits: 

 

♯ Speaking too much when she's nervous

♯ Messing with her bangs

♯ Blinking to people

♯ Speaking like a robot when she's lying

♯ Griting her teeth and fists when she's angry

♯ Blushing when she's embarrassed

♯ Speaking while sleeping

♯ Cursing herself when she makes a mistake

♯ Hitting herself in the head and saying 'Pabo' when she thinks she was stupid

♯ Starting jumping and laughing like a crazy person when she's anxious or excited

 

Trivia: 

 

♯ She has a white Maltese puppy called Pudim

♯ She speaks fluently Korean, English and Japanese

♯ She has two tattoos, one in her shoulder, wrote 'Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if youll die today'. And one in her coccyx, wrote 'Dream and Hope always'

♯ She's always messing her bangs

♯ She has an old soul, so she can read people well and always has advices to give.

♯ She's almost an adult, but she really acts like a kid.

♯ When she's talking to someone she always say something without sense

♯ Although she's always laughing and playing arround, she knows the time to stop and starts being serious

♯ Sometimes she starts speaking with herself loudly, so people usually looks at her like shes crazy or something

♯ She always sleep with her teddy bear, that she calls Baby Boo

 

Talents:

♯ Singing

♯ Dancing

♯ Playing Piano/Acoustic Guitar

♯ Composing

♯ Acting

♯ Drawing

♯ Modeling

 

Persona: The Clumsy Energy Pill|| God's Lost Child

Personality: Jihae’s a dedicated girl, who ever tried her best to get what she wants. Hardly she give up of something. She’s also a really friendly and easygoing person. She’s smiling and speaking all the time, so if you see that she’s quiet, you can notice that something is wrong with her. She’s really cute. And her aegyo came naturally, she does it without notice. Jihae cares for her friends a lot, if she sees that they’re sad she will definitely try to cheer them up. She’s also really positive, she will never admit that someone has no chances, she believes that everyone can do anything. Jihae’s really intellingent too, you always can found her reading an interessing book. And she reads it fast, every week she reads a different book. She doesn't like movies or horror stories, because if she listens/watches one she probably wont get to sleep at night. She's very shy as soon as you know her and she won't easily open for you until you know each other better, especially if you’re a boy. Jihae doesn't like bullying and people who wants to command everyone, without being anything. She’s very sentimental, and easily cries and gets offended. Jihae doesn’t like fights and drugs, she thinks that it can completely ruin people lives. She usually likes to be alone, reading a book, studying, composing or practicing piano/acoustic guitar. She’s a very good chef, she’s always inventing a new recipe, and everything she does is really delicious. She doesn’t know anything about love, dates and boys. She's funny and playful. She isn't afraid to express herself, she says what she wants when and where she wants to. She likes to be close to perfect, althougt she knows that nobody is perfect. She doesn't like to disappoint people and will work really hard to make them feel good. Some people look at her badly because she sometimes is a little too sarcastic which ends up hurting people's feelings. Jihae's horrible at apologizing and wouldn't do that unless that was for something really important. She can be really childish at times , but she's really serious inside. She hates loosing on something. She's also the girl who hides everything especially her feelings. Jihae's really fragile but she hide it and act very though. When she gets hurt, she will only stay quiet in her place but after some minutes she will be back to her real self again. She's very cautious and just decides something after thinking a lot in the pros and cons. Jihae rarely loses her temper and yells at someone. She thinks the best way to get revenge is to ignore. Being ignored is one of the worst things in the world. She's very organized, so you can always find her things in its place. Because of this Jihae gets stressed when someone is disorganized and lazy. She wakes up really early and prepare herself for the day, always with a big smile and nothing of lazyness. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Appearance ~

Ulzzang Name:Park Hyo Jin

Ulzzang Links: 12345678910 11

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Style ~

Short description: One word describe Jihae's style: confort. In General, Jihae chooses loose blouses and dresses — often accompanied by belts marking the waist —, skinny jeans and skirts not too short, coming in the middle of the thighs. On colder days, cardigãs and leather jackets come to the list. The shoes are almost always flats, sandals, shoes and All Stars with tacks. The few times that she bet on high heeled shoes for some occasions, they are very high and powerful, it are almost always of black leather. The accessories are for the account of maxi-bags, varying styles of hats and sunglasses. From clothing to accessories, Jihae almost always choose neutral colors such as black, white, gray and tints of pink and brown. But sometimes she decides to show her cute side by using colorful, bright and innocent clothes.

Links please-

Casual: 12345 6

Formal: 123456

Dorm: 123456

Training: 123456
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Family~

 Family members: 

# Woo Ji Yoong - Father - 43 - Famous Businessman - Workaholic, determined, harsh, serious and comprehensive

# Kim Ji Nah - Mother - 41 - Owns a garden shop called "Flowerstival", works there - Kind, caring, friendly, determined, easy going, calm, give excellent advice and is smiling almost all the time.

Family Background: Jihae family is always working hard to get their dreams. They are really rich, but also humble. Jiyoong wanted Jihae to be a known and respected businesswoman just like him. But when he saw Jihae singing in the Festival, he could see that was everything she wanted, so he alowed her to follow her heart and become a known kpop star. Jiyoong's always talking about marriage when Jihae is arround. He really wants her to become a wife soon. Jihae usually helps her mom in the garden shop and they're always spending time together. Jinah is calm and exotic. She's always trying to help Jihae and give amazing advice. She support her daughter's dream. So she put Jihae's name in the Festival.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stage ~

Stage Name: Jihae

Position: 

- Main Dancer

- Maknae

Link to video: 

≈ Dancing: 123


Personality On Stage: Jihae shows a cute, charismatic, powerful and determined personality. People usually sighs and says 'Omo.. Cute!'  with her cuteness and gets shocked, admired and jealous when she shows her powerful dances.

Personality Off Stage: It's the same from her usual personality.

Side Job?: Actress, Model and MC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Trainee Life ~

Trainee Years: 3 ½ years

How you became a trainee: There's a famous festival in Mokpo, called "Finding your Talent". There people enroll in the contest and in the Festival's day, they perform something, everthing they wanted to. Jihae always dreamed about join in with Donghae , and singing a romantic song with him. But since he was scourted and moved to Seoul she gave up (Please see the Crush category). She was afraid of face all that people alone. Then, July came, the month when the Festival came, Jihae didn't enrrol herself in the contest, and her mother, Jinah, discovered about that. She wouldn't let Jihae's chance escape from her. So she put Jihae's name in the contest. Then Jihae was forced to go to the Festival. She was so, so afraid and nervous. But she didn't give up that time. She couldn't. That was her dream. Perform in front of a screaming crowd. She practiced everyday till the Festival's day. There she sang IU's Good Day and danced to SNSD's Into The New World. The crowd was crazy. Everyone liked her and agreed that Jihae had talent. That was the best day of her life, since the day that Donghae performed a serenade to her (Please see the Crush category). After all her sucess in the Festival, an Scout find her really, really talent. So he offered an audition at his company for her. Hyojin accepted, of course. And in the end she passed the audition by surprinsing all the people in the room.

Trainee Background: It was pretty easy. Jihae continued with her friendly, kind, determined and ambitious personality. So she had a lot of friends at the company and also received the teacher's admiration. In the beginning she dreamed about debuting with the friends she made there. But that didn't happen. So she was kind of sad, and thought about giving up, because she was feeling guilty. But her friends there made a super party for her and encouraged her. They said that one day she would have the pressure of seeing them in the stage as well, and who knows performing with her. Jihae was really touched and accpted her friends' advice. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Friendship and no friendship~

Best Friends: Jessica Jung (SNSD), Lee Ji Eun (IU), Tiffany Hwang (SNSD)

Friends: Kim Taeyeon (SNSD), Park Hyumin (Male - OC - her friend in trainee days), Kwon Hwayoong (Female - OC - Her friend in trainee days), Lee Hyukjae (Eunhyuk - Super Junior), Park Leeteuk (Super Junior)

Rival: Goo Hara (Kara)

Why is s/he your rival?: Hara is always gossiping bad things and liars about Jihae and her friends. She also likes Donghae, so she's usually flirting with him, and she does it in front of Jihae. Hara acts like a and is fake, so Jihae doesn't like her and also doesn't want Donghae with her.  They met each other in Super Junior's camarin. Jihae was going to see Donghae, when she found Hara there already flirting and seducing her loved one. Jihae became furious and jealous. Hara hates her, because she knows Jihae is better than her, in dance and in singing.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Love Crush ~

Choose your boy: Lee Donghae (Super Junior)

How You Met: They were best friends since they were child. They both were born in Mokpo and their parents were also really close. He and Jihae had a lot in common, so their relationship was easy going, funny and lovely. They knew everything about each other and their friendship was unbreakable. Jihae was in love with Donghae since she met him, but for him that were only friendness. Donghae used to like a popular girl at their school, and made a lot of things to show his love for her. Jihae was hurt, but since he was her friend she just helped him with everything. Soon Donghae and Hyuna (the girl) started dating, and soon after became lovers. Jihae was sad and happy at the same time, because Donghae seemed to be so happy. But everything broke down, when she discovered that Hyuna was cheating on Donghae, that she was with him just because he was handsome and rich. Jihae didn't know what to do, she was afraid that he would be hurt. But in the end she told him about everything, but Donghae didn't believe and they just fought one another. They stopped talking and usually sent cold looks at one another. But in deep inside, Jihae was hurt and Donghae was feeling bad and missing her a lot. That lasted 5 months. And then Donghae discovered about Hyuna's  betrayal. He was angry, but he didn't feel hurt. He said sorry to Jihae, but she didn't acceped that. She wanted him to know how wrong he was, althoug she was hurting herself by rejecting him. Donghae was so hurted in that day, but he didn't know why, he just couldn't take Jihae from his mind. A year passed. Donghae finally realized that he was in love with Jihae and couldn't live without her anymore. He confessed to her in a different and special form. He wrote a song for her (actually Super Junior M - Confession. I know it's in chinese, but I like the lyrics ^--^) and planned a Serenade. Everything got well and in the end Jihae said she loved him too, so they kissed and started dating. Their destiny was already decided, soon they would get married and have a real family.  But then Donghae was spotted by a Scout of SME, and soon he auditioned and passed. He would have to move to Seoul, so he and Jihae ended the relationship. But Donghae promised that soon they would be together again. But what happens when Hyojin debuts in a group as well and when she though she would see her lover again, she is faced with a seductive Hara and a playboy Donghae? Who insists in saying that things between them are in the past? That's what Jihae have to face with all her determination and courage to bring her old lovely Donghae again.

Relationship: Donghae used to be a romantic and gentleman boy. But after he moved to Seoul and see the was tha the big city's boys were, he changed. He wanted people to look at him and never forget him, so he started being a playboy that date a lot of girls. He's flirt, y and playful. Donghae likes to make Hyojin jealous and angry, so he usually play with her. But his old self is still there deep inside him, and with Hyojin's presence he starts coming back to be what he was.