3rd member~~~~ b2utyseop

RUM❤R SM Girl Group (APPLY CLOSED)

Profile

AFF Username:b2utyseop

AFF Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/75954

What do you want me to call you:Mari

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character

Name:Jang Eun-Byul

Nickname(s):

1) Little Star = Jang Eun-Byul can be said as jagunbyul meaning little star in Koreanwhen you say it fast.

2)Vitna = in Korean “bitna” means shine referring to a silver like star. Eun-Byul means silver star.

Birthday:1992. 07. 20

Age:19

Hometown:DaeJeon, South Korea

Nationality:Korean

Height:167.5 cm

Weight:49 kg

Likes:

1. Candy, sweets and chocolate >:3

2. Animals/ Stuffed or not

3. Plants

4. Cleaning and cooking

5. Doing aegyo

6. Children

7. Walking

Dislikes:

1. Waves

2. Ketchup

3. Public/ vehicle transportation

4. Liars and trash talkers

5. Clowns

6. Abusers and mean people

7. Cherry flavoring

Hobbies:

1. Baking

2. Drawing

3. Taking selfcas

4. Sleeping

5. Playing tennis and swimming

6. Gazing at the stars

7. Dancing

8. Singing

Habits:

1. Cries when angry

2. Puffs up cheeks when angry

3. Puts hands in front with palms facing out and opens and closes when wanting something

4. Tilts head when confused

5. Smiles when confused and lost and tries to laugh it off

6. Twirls pen/pencil when thinking

7. Hides behind paper when laughing or scared

8. Doesn’t eat or speak when angry.

Trivia:

1. Can unwrap starburst inside mouth within 10 seconds

2. Loves teasing people and pranking them, but for a good cause! >:3

3. Has a love for fashion and music.

4. Can play the flute, guitar, violin and piano

5. A heavy drinker

6. Doesn’t drink/eat anything artificial cherry flavor

7. Very good at drawing

8. Doesn’t understand anything to do with dirty mind things

9. Good at academics. Attended High School of Performing Arts Seoul; currently attending University of East Broadcasting Arts

10. Will do anything to cheer people up.

11. Good at street fighting. Used to fight when little.

12. Role model is Baek Ji-Young.

13. Grew up in New York.

Talents:

1. Can reach high notes without a fault

2.Can follow any given dance moves on the first or secondtry

3. Can do cartwheels and back flips in the air

4. Very good at pop-dancing

Persona:Double Aegyo-Charisma Queen

Personality:

A persistent and stubborn, head-strong willed girl who really cannot stand to be wrong. But if you tell her something, she will tend to believe you. And very open-minded with the world, will accept anything given and try to see the good in people even if none can be seen.Tell her the sky will turn purple tomorrow and she will look forward to it. And if it doesn’t happen, she will make sure you get what’s coming to you.

She may be weary and skeptical about meeting new peoplebutonce she gets to know them she will open up and act like the bubbly hyperactive and sweet person she is. She loves to show off her aegyo skills, whether it may be on purpose or not. She acts like a five-year-old who just came back from a chocolate factory all the time. She cannot stay still for her life, and will tend to get off topic a lot of times. Hence she has been told many times that she acts like some child diagnosed with ADHD.

She tends to be very open with her feelings towards her friends and the people she has come to know, whether it be sadness, happiness or anger. But it is best advised to leave her be when she is angry; you don’t know when she will explode on you even though it may not be your fault. And then she will feel guilty about it afterwards and lock herself in her room until that someone she yelled at comes and gets her to tell her it’s okay.

Mainly seen to be the clueless, oblivious, and innocent girl to the world around especially boys and she has never ever been kissed or had a boyfriendbecause of her personality that resembles a five-year-old. Her mind is sometimes very pure and some people just find her annoying; which is okay with her as long they don’t bash about it to her, then she gets her tantrum spectrum out. And then there will be anger, yelling, and then a guilty Eun-Byul.

But rest assured, this is not who she is on stage. On stage she is the total opposite person. She brings the best out in herself and make sure her fans get what they deserve while she is up there. Her dances moves are flawless and she has that fiery attitude when she sings/ raps making her charismatic glow seem even hotter. People can’t even seem to imagine that the charismatic person on stage is the same person that was going crazy for candy just ten minutes ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Appearance

Ulzzang Name:Jung Hye-Won

Ulzzang Links:1| 2| 3| 4| 5| 6|

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Style

Short description:

Eun-Byul loves to wear bright colors from time to time but prefer mellow colors. Loves to dress spunky and girly mixed styles. She loves to wear heels and can be very good in them. But she prefers sneakers a bit better. People say she is a fashion-ista, and she can’t help but agree.

Casual:1| 2| 3| 4| 5

Formal:1| 2| 3| 4| 5

Dorm:1| 2| 3| 4| 5

Training:Practice: 1| 2| 3Gym: 1| 2| 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Family

Family members:

Father: Jang Hyeung-Gyu | Age: 44 | CEO/ Department owner; Pertual | Full-Korean| Strict

-Denies Eun-Byul’s dreams to become a major in arts/music, instead wants her to be the top in her class and take over the family business although Eun-Byul doesn’t want to. Even denied Eun-Byul and his wife when she would use Eun-Byul as the top model for their merchandise lines; would constantly hire other models and they would always bicker to one another about not using Eun-Byul and whatnot. Slowly opens up to her dreams and tries to accept for who she wants to be, with the help of his wife.

Mother: Jang Mi-Young | Age: 38 | Head Fashion/Merchandise Designer; Pertual| Full-Korean| Supportive/ Caring

Brother: Jang Eun-Kyung| Age: 14 | Middle-schooler/ 7th grader | Korean

- Very close with one another and would always ask Eun-Byul to sing to him before going to bed while she read him a story-book; she sang the book instead of reading it. The most supportive one about his sister’s dreams and even has a wall dedicated to her. His whole one side wall of his room is covered with her model pictures, signings, pictures of her at showcases, and her designs. Sounds a bit creepy, but he doesn’t think so and neither does Eun-Byul.

Family Background:

Parents met at a young age and had her at a young age. Parents rarely came home early but were always there if their children needed them like graduations and showcases. Parents are opposites of each other but created and founded the department store ‘Pertual’. Known for its couple owners and advanced designs of their many merchandises; shoes, bags, clothes, furniture, etc.

Born in DaeJeon and attended school until the first grade. Moved to America when Eun-Byul was about six but came back about three years ago just in time for her to take the entrance exams to enter high school (and for auditions). Life was hard in America because she would be constantly made fun of because of her grammar and her teachers weren’t really there to help her. But as she grew up, she became the first in her class in both English and Math. She felt excluded at times and never really understood the ways of people who make fun of others so grew to the act of teasing people and pranking them back. But people found it not mean; instead they thought it was enjoyable.

The two children stayed with their grandparents whenever their parents wouldn’t be able to come home because of their busy jobs. When they moved to America, their father stayed behind because of his department ownership. Their mother would fax her designs to Korea while she was in America in order to update the merchandises in Pertual.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stage

Stage Name:VJ= Vitna Jang; deprived from the word ‘DJ’ because of her love for shuffling music and singing them at random times.

Position:Lead Dancer| Sub-Rapper

Link to video:

Dancing:

1(Popping) | 2(Power)| 3(y Pop) | 4(Hip-Hop Style= HyunA)

Rapping:

1(Must have by e.Via) | 2(Pick Up! U! by e.Via) | 3(Love Again by Miss A --> skip to 1:37 please~ ^^)


Personality On Stage:Full of energy and cannot stand any mistakes. Very strict in helping members on how to perfect their talents. Will always be the best and has this fiery look in her eyes.

Personality Off Stage:Easygoing and care-free. Will accept anything given and goes with the flow. Has a soft eye-smile.

Side Job?:

Was a top model for her mother’s clothing line and made CF shootings for minor merchandises for PERTUAL and other brands. A back up dancer in one of 4MINUTE’s performances on music shows as well as for SECRET. Wasn’t really recognized for her vocal skills but for her fancy feet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trainee Life

Trainee Years:4 years

How you became a trainee:

Moved to different industries like CUBE and TS but failed at second auditions at CUBE while TS didn’t think Eun-Byul suited them. They told her if she wanted to be accepted; she needed to learn a break-dance and soprano by the next day. Accepting she would not be accepted in to either TS or CUBE she left after a couple of months. Made another arrangement towards TOP Media but dropped out in the third round. She finally made last minute sign-ups into SM Entertainment through an audition she was offered because of her ‘modeling’ experience. and was accepted due to her experiences of being a back-up singer and dancer as well as being included in CFs for Pertual’s merchandise.

Trainee Background:

Life as a trainee was a bit lot difficult for Eun-Byul; especially when her father would always drag her out and be the one causing drama and rumors floating around the industry about how she didn’t belong there. She felt like she was back in TS and she realized there was a lot more drama here than anywhere else. But not wanting to find another industry audition, she stayed and endured the hardship that all her industries gave her. She would cry herself to sleep most nights and whenever her mother and brother asked, she would say she was in heaven not wanting to upset them. Almost tried to commit suicide like most idols would when they had troubles in their trainee years, but her friends she made helped her through the tough times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friendship and no friendship

Best Friends:

• Yong Jun-Hyung (B2ST): Met in DaeJeon at a store named Benny Street while he was buying a pair of dancing shoes. They talked about the shoes he was going to buy and how comfortable they were. Met again at the ‘dance-studio’ incident at CUBE and saw the same pair of shoes they were wearing that they had bought Benny Street.

• Bang Yong-Guk: Ran into each other in the hallways while Eun-Byul was a trainee under TSE. They both apologized while bowing making them hit their heads and had a good laugh. They kept running into each other within and out of the industry. They grew really close and admired each other’s rookie and trainee experiences.

• HyunA (4MINUTE): Met each other at a clothing shop when Eun-Byul had yet to get into CUBE and 4MINUTE had just barely debuted. Didn’t know each other and fought for the last blouse during a crazy sale which Hyuna ended up giving up. Met again when Eun-Byul got accepted into CUBE. Getting into the elevator after a late practice, they noticed each other and laughed about how they first met while commenting on how each other looked good even after a sweaty practice.

Friends:

• B2ST: Met each other at CUBE while Eun-Byul was under the industry trainee list. She was dancing in the dance practice room when they came in and watched her silently until she was done. When she was, they gave her applauses and complimented on her fancy footwork. But the real reason they were there was because she was in their practice room. From then on they would to always look carefully but became her good seunbaes.

•SHINee: Becoming a trainee under SME, she was introduced to them by TRAX’s Jay Kim while he was training her. They became fast friends and helped her with overcoming the stress that was given by SME. When she left, they gave her full good-byes and kept in touch.

• SECRET: Met while she was a trainee under TS Entertainment. Although they were mean to her and picked on her in the beginning, they overcame it and began to think of her as a wonderful dongsaeng whom they would protect and help.

• L.Joe (Teen Top): Met while Eun-Byul was going through her suicidal stages because of the hard times that T.O.P. Media was giving her. She was about to jump off a bridge into the Hankang river late at night but he came just in time to stop her from her foolish act. He told her she was being a bit dramatic and she was about to jump again when he stopped her and said to trust him. Finding out later that they were both in T.O.P. Media, he helped her in any way possible by looking out for her.

Rival:Lee Ji-Eun (IU)

Why is s/he your rival?:

Met backstage at a music performance while Eun-Byul was under a trainee list but was still being the back-up dancer and vocals. Ran into each other by accident and both apologized to each other quickly enough but Ji-Eun looked slightly annoyed. Tossing the thought away, Eun-Byu went to perform and when Ji-Eun heard her voice, she thought Eun-Byul was plagiarizing. They both dislike each other dude to the fact that they both like Yang Yo-Seob. And henceforth the battle of aegyo and vocals has been going on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love Crush

Choose your boy:Yang Yo-Seob (BEAST)

How You Met:Met each other while she was under CUBE during the dance studio incident. Since then he would make sure she would go into rooms that she was assigned to and not somewhere else.

Relationship: Seunbae and hobae. He knows she likes him even though she never confessed. He is waiting for her to confess to him so he can collect his feelings.