zwei

WAS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WAS 2:

“I love you…I promise to love you through and through. I will make you happy to the point that you will never remember the feeling of being sad again. I know you will be the first and the last woman that I would ever love like this. Can you do the honors of marrying me? Can you be my last sure shot of forever?! Ani—Forever will never be enough, I want to be happy with you, always even until our next lives. Will you marry me?”

Tears were rolling down her rosy cheeks, it was freezing in Jeju, the sea breeze is icy cold. She shivered but his words kept her warm. Any woman would kill to be proposed like this, by the man they truly love.

“Yes!!!” her answer was muffled by her sobs.

“OMMOOOO!” she was taken aback because the man kneeling in front of her froze literally and is a crying mess as well. She leveled herself to him, “Hey…” she cooed and wiped his tears using the back of her hands, “I said YES!” she giggled at how cute he looked, crying but his eyes say he’s happy.

“Don’t cry!!!” she laughed because she cannot stop her happy tears from falling too. She extended her hand, so he can slide the ring, he sniffed like a kid, and put the ring on her finger. He stared at it as he caresses her hands.

She cupped his face giving him a tender kiss on the lips, “I am happy. This is the best Christmas ever.” It was only them. Dara may have imagined to be proposed at a concert, the meaning will never be any less because she always dreamed of him kneeling in front of her. It doesn’t matter when, where or how, it’s the “who” that matters.

“To more Christmas-es with you…” he helped her to stand up to give her a hug. Like the petite woman that she is, she let him gather her in his arms. To more best days well spent with her, that’s all he asked. Luck will always be on his side because she’s willing to devote those days with him.

They took time savoring this moment. Dara took her time remembering every piece of details her eyes and mind can capture. She listened to how his heart was beating erratically, she took note of his scent, how he squeezed her to tighten the hug. That time she was sure that he was trying to remember this moment with her too. She hears the waves splashing to the shore. She hears the faint sound of the party happening in Monsant, the strobe lights gave color to the clear winter night. There were no stars or the moon to witness, it was only their hearts. It was only their love.

She looked up to see his face, his eyes still swollen, and it made her smile. “Aigoo…” she teased. “Such a softie.” Jiyong have bared his all to the woman he is caging in his arms. He cries in front of her quite more frequently than they come back as a group. He dipped his head to give her a kiss, “Only for you Dara. Only you.”

He broke the hug and entwined his hands to her, “Your hands are cold.”

“But I got a diamond ring in one of them!” she beamed. They walked despite of the winter air, it was a warm night. Slow paced, he looks at her from time to time. He saw her staring at the ring he gave her.

“Baby…you’re blushing!” he observed. He loves that her innocent smile will always be painted on her lips. That’s the same smile she sported the first time he confessed.

“How can I not blush?! The only man that I’ve ever loved like this, wants to hold my hands forever?!” she said cheekily.

He cackled, she’s so good in tugging his heart. She’s so good in loving him. She’s just perfect.

“Are you kidding me!? I want to be the father of your kids too!!!”

She laughed wholeheartedly, “Saranghaeyoo.” Dara has always been blunt when it comes to telling him how she feels but Jiyong will never get used to it, “Nado!”

It hasn’t been long since they got back together. It’s not even half a year since they talked and think things through. It hasn’t been that long since they gave their love another chance. How many side-eyes did Dara get? From the people who wanted her to be genuinely happy. Her brother does not even spare her a glance since he knew about her dating Gdragon again.

The man makes her happy, it’s only him who makes her alive. Life is full of uncertainties, nobody knows what the future holds. Dara realized how much she loves him because she’s willing to gamble because life can be full of plot twists but she’s sure of what she feels. Nobody can take that away from her, not even Jiyong.

Jiyong did not disappoint…he did take it away.

---

Alone in her million-dollar unit, Dara was sipping her tea while looking at the Seoul skyline, she’s holding the diamond ring that was given to her by Jiyong.

“This is expensive.” She muttered to herself. The ring held the broken promises, and the wasted love. But she still cannot see herself throwing it away, like how Jiyong threw their love away. Like how she buried her love for him. Though she never slid it again on her ring finger because it gives her warzone flashbacks. The ring remained a staple product in her pouch. One of these days she might meet him at a broadcasting station, she’ll return it. Is she ready?! Who knows? What’s the point?

She just finished a schedule, her current manager dropped her off.

All alone in her unit after a long day. The serenity of the moment made her wonder, “So this is how it feels like to have everything, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter