drei

WAS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WAS3:

Ending 2015 engaged to the man that she loved so much is a good omen. Everything has been running smoothly in her life, Dara did not even expect that she can have the best of both worlds. Stable and a prospering career, and her love life seals the biggest reason for her different glow. She feels she is the most beautiful woman to breathe into existence.

Dara has been booked and busy for 2016, which she loves so much. She and Jiyong just signed a Moonshot contract. Jiyong is not really feeling it, but she encouraged him, “You look handsome babe!!” she teased, but she did not lie. Fansigns for the YG exclusive cosmetic brand has been scheduled but it has been Dara’s role because Jiyong has MADE V.I.P Tours still lined up.

Both are hustling good that year, from endorsements, to TV guestings/gigs, magazine photoshoots and fashion week appearances. Despite being busy with each of their schedules they were still able to see each other.

Dara will pick him up from the airport, and vice versa. Though Dara tends to have little vacations of her own in between of schedules, she will always go back home to him. Being beside him is so much more fulfilling.

“So, when are you off next?!” she heard him asked. She loves the feeling of his heartbeat and his breathing. On top of him is her second favorite place after, being beside him. He just came back from recording and will be packing for photoshoot in Japan.

“I thought you memorized my schedule.” She teased. She can feel his skillful hands draw circles at her back.

“I realized it makes me miss you more.” She lifted her head and gaze up to him. He was pouting.

“Knowing when or how long I will not see you or hold you makes me sadder. If only I can just be selfish, I will drop all my schedules and be your personal manager. So, I can always see you…”

“Clingy, Jyooong oppa.” She grinned, capturing his gaze. He winked at her.

“You always make me miss you, you’re a cruel woman.” She laughed. Jiyong has a weird sense of humor and he makes her laugh differently.

It hasn’t been long since she came back from a schedule overseas, then he has to say goodbye in a few hours. Instead of getting some sleep he chose to stay awake just to inhale her scent, just to talk to her. Although she will understand if he gets to catch some zzz’s she knows Jiyong is on his off days.

Jiyong is a sad person, there are days when he will ask her to just hug him because he’s not feeling good. She need not to ask anymore questions, because she knows something is bothering him. It randomly attacks him, the anxiety, the pressure from his fame, his every breath can be used against him. A mere hug from her, unclenches the heaviness from within. That’s what he needed.

“How are you?” she asks. She always does. He exhaled deeply, “I am tired. Before I go inside, I have a world tour lined up. I still haven’t finished the final tracks for my solo album.” His fame will always be too much for him.

There are times when he cries to her, “I don’t know why I have to do more than what I already did. I sometimes want to fail so all the frenzy about me can die down, so I can live a happy peaceful life with you.”

She loves it when he rants, because he needs it. He needs to let it all out, and she’s ready to take it all in and treat it as her cross because she loves him.

“You will never flop, babe. You’re too good.”To comfort him she snuggled against the crook of his neck.

“That’s the thing, I am too good. But not for you.”

“You kidding me?! I am lucky to have you. Heol! Give more credits to yourself.” She saw him smiled when she returned her eyes on him. Finally.

“This is why I love you, you’re good for me.” He gets to release his deepest feelings and frustrations. He ranted about how dark he feels sometimes but having to let it all out to her casts brightness.

She was his sunshine.

“Are you okay now?!” she assures that he’s fine, not because he still has a schedule to go to but because it makes her okay too.

“Thank you.” He nodded.

She gave him a kiss, “I don’t like seeing you sad. I always want you to be happy, you know, that right? And I will never get tired of listening to your ramblings. I’ll help you carry some weights, I got abs you know!” she said straight into his eyes, while her point finger traces the contours of his face.

“And this is why I love you.” he teared up, quite a little bit, which she wipes instantly. “And this is why I do too.”

He was loved and accepted. He was wanted and needed, despite of him baring his everything to her. It’s amusing how the tiny woman he’s holding can be stronger than he is.

“Remember, I love every bit about you. Not just you alone, even whatever is inside you.” Even the darkness, even the twists.

“For how long?!”

“Forever and a day, or for an eternity plus a century?! How does that sound?” she giggled at how cheesy she sounded.

But no matter how cheesy it is, he’ll take it because it’s her, “Perfect,” because she’s Dara.

His fame has a fraternal twin, scandals with women after women. Someone allegedly hacked his private account. Dara and he are chilling in his room while everything is being cleared up. She decided to “read” a book, while Iye settles in her lap. She’s sitting in his bed, while he lays down beside her, his body turned to her, elbows plopped to support his head, while he stares at her.

She can feel his eyes, boring into her. Dara decided to ignore, as if feeling his worries, “I told you to always be careful around the women you work with.”

“I just took her out because she’s a fan.”Dara isn’t really the jealous type but her silence after knowing what happened tells him, she’s not liking it. Another Japanese woman? ing really?

“You did not strike as someone who likes younger girls.” She stated it sharply, and he took note of that.

Nana Komatsu is a cute girl, young and promising. Jiyong straight up told Dara how he’ll take her out for a dinner, since she’s a fan too who’s working hard to reach her dreams. He must’ve been curious about her, and she has a strong aura like the old flame, Kiko Mizuhara. It’s funny how they’re friends too.

She tries to be more rational when it come to his involvements. After all, who wants to be hidden anyway? It’s her who thought of being the most beautiful secret can protect their relationship. Kwon Jiyong does not really gave an ape about dating scandals but it made him the icon of rumors.

She turned her face and smirked at him, “If you weren’t caught, the rendezvous would pile up.”

He gulped, the fact that she knows about the other dinners that followed, and she takes it lightly gives him an eerie feeling.

“Why are you not mad?” or rather, why are you calm?

“Because you came back to me.” Her voice was full of hurt but she was able to hide it. The thing is she knows deep within, Jiyong does not need to ever come back to her if he never left. He should never keep her in the dark, but come to think of it, he’s also kept in the dark by how she chose their love to be a secret.

Sandara is a woman in love if he come backs, that’s good enough. She can settle as just someone who he comes back to. Although her inner senses tell her, she’s pathetic. She argues within because she loves him.

She will never get used to his scandals. She will doubt, and her mind will always ask questions. No matter how much she tries to comprehend everything, her heart wins. She asked for it, and soon enough she’ll have her first dating scandal with her soon-to-be husband.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter