Jin and Jungkook

The brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

"I can't believe Kim Taehyung said that." I looked at Nari who is busy checking the inventory on the counter while I sat flat on the ground trying to re-arrange the items on the shelf. 

I had fill in Nari on what happened on my encounter with Taehyung yesterday because I was so confuse. 

"Right?  I'm confuse as hell. Is he joking or what?" I asked a little frustrated. I heard Nari laugh a little. 

"Stop thinking about it, sweetie. Do you really like him that much?" she asked. 

I stopped what I was doing. 

She's right. It was just one day but I was acting like we've met for more than a year. And why am I getting affected in the first place? 

I had been so playful to him the entire time so it should be natural that he tease me back. 

Why did I even think too much about it? 

"Oh God, you're right." I muttered. 

"Did you actually spend the whole night thinking about what he said?  Coz girl,  your bags are so visible." her eyebrows raised. 

"Stupid Yoona." I scolded myself. She's actually right. I wasn't really able to sleep after what Taehyung said to me last night. 

Why did he even said those in the first place? 

If he said that to make me feel flustered,  he is so mean. 

Then I heard the door open. My eyes snapped to it's direction when I heard a lot of voices coming in. 

"I forgot my wallet hyung!"

I looked up to see Jungkook smiling sheepishly to a man wearing a pink shirt. 

What the--Is everyone on this area handsome? 

Jungkook saw me sitting on the floor and happily walked towards me. 

"Noona!!!!"

"Hi.

"Are you working here?"

I laughed at Jimin who smacked Jungkook's shoulder. 

"Isn't it obvious?  Plus, she was wearing the same uniform yesterday." 

Jimin offered his hand which I took so I can stand. 

"Hi,  I'm Jin." the guy in pink said. He is so freaking handsome but my eyes will stay loyal to Taehyung. 

"Hi,  I'm Yoona." I said while smiling. 

"Hyung,  she's V hyung's girlfriend."

Jimin laughed at Jungkook who animatedly demonstrated his hands in a kissing manner. Jin reached for Jungkook's right ear. 

It's so cute,  they look like a mother and son thingy. 

"I told you to stop hanging around Namjoon when he's watching something weird."

"Ahh, hyung!" Jungkook protested. 

"By the way,  what time is your end of shift?" I look at Jimin who already put his right arm towards my shoulders not minding the questioning look of the two. 

"We're cousins." I told them so they won't get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter