Dibs and chicken

The brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yoona's POV "Yahhh, stop daydreaming and start eating!" Taehyung flicked my forehead as I sit in front of him still gawking at his handsome face. He's already wearing a black shirt and sweatpants below, though I honestly don't mind seeing him half- every day. A blush crept its way to my cheeks when I realized that his friends were laughing at us, the thought of the earlier incident still sticking on my mind. The incident was quite funny actually and I was glad the boys were crazy enough to distract me so I won't have a chance to do anything stupid in front of Taehyung - stupid and indecent to be exact. Though I was pretty sure Namjoon thought quite differently because he kept on looking at me funnily, I don't even know why. On the other hand, the one with a bunny smile, who I found out is Jungkook, kept looking at my direction discreetly but of course, I can't help but notice. And every time I catch him staring at me, his face would start blushing, so cute. And lastly, the guy with a pink hair, Jimin, I thought was quite familiar but I can't seem to remember where I saw him. I hope he's not one of my ex-flings or something because that would be weird and awkward as right, considering that I'm almost all out open flirting with his gorgeous friend right over here, who, by the way, is looking at me weirdly. "What?" I asked after I eat my second chicken leg. "Stop staring at me. You're so creepy, do you realize that?" he replied, his eyebrows furrowed, I had to stop the urge to smoothen the creased look on his face. "Shut up Tae," Namjoon interjected. "She's so kind enough to share her food with us so be a little grateful, will you?" "Whatever." he replied and rolled his eyes. "It's fine, actually. I am glad I got to have a companion while eating. It's hard to digest food when you're alone." I said as I smile. The truth is, I'd be more than willing to share my food anytime so long as I have these wonderful looking human beings in front of me. "Oh, noona, are you living alone?" Jungkook chimed in, his cute face puffed with food inside his mouth. "Uh-huh. I live at the rooftop house just across the one above this building." "You mean, you're the new tenant just across our playroom?" "What do you mean playroom?" "Oh, the rooftop room just above this is part of this house and that's where we normally stay when we're here." "Ow..." I nodded in response. "You should meet the others. Our hyungs will be coming over later this evening!" Jungkook said, a little too excited. "No. Not gonna happen." Tehyung butted in but I did not look at him. I'm starting to get a little interested in what his friends are going to say. "You mean, you have other more friends who usually come over?" Namjoon chuckled. "Uhuh. The older ones are not here yet." Again, I nodded in response. I put the chicken in my hand down, half-finish and no longer interested. My woman hormones taking over. "Hey you, idiot. Are you seriously putting down your chicken because you're more interested in boys rather than food?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter