Grounded?

The brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

 

My body shivered due to the coldness when I felt my blanket lost it's contact with my body.

"It's cold..." I muttered as I try to locate my blanket back using my hands,  too lazy to even open my eyes.

I just came home after a thrilling  week-long escapade with my friends in Dubai.

Well, not all friend-friends because some of them,  I just met when I pulled my friend Hyejin for a skydiving activity, which by the way almost did not happened because she almost passed out.

But of course,  she's with me and it's like, almost my birthday so she doesn't really have a choice but to agree.

Anyways,  I won't stop until she jump with me or I'll pull the "I'm-going-to-call-him" card which means me,  calling his neighbor and spilling out the beans.

Well, two weeks ago, Hyejin accidentally slipped that she has the hots for her neighbor which happened to be my cousin,  so now, she doesn't really have any choice left but to agree with me. 

Knowing my cousin, Mark, he'd probably annoy the hell out of Hyejin once he found out that she has a crush on him and of course, Hyejin wouldn't let that happen. Like what she said and I quote- "Over my dead ing fingernails..."

I know that it's  basically blackmailing and I feel so bad but hey, she had fun anyway. That's what's important and it's not like that's the first time she had tried doing some daredevil activities with me.

It's actually funny because it's not like this is the first time that I had pulled a lot of stupid-blackmailing cards on her. I don't even understand how she still falls for it when she know I won't really spill any of her secrets.

Gosh,  we've been friends for like, 14 years? Of course I won't do that. I'm not that stupid. She's almost my sister.

I groan when I heard the sound of vibration on the table. Probably my phone because I always set it in silent mode.

I slightly opened my eyes, squinting because of the blinding light coming from my window.

When did I actually open those stupid curtains anyways? I'm nocturnal at home so I stay in bed whenever.

My eyes finally snapped open as it slowly adjusted from the light.

I looked at the bedside table to check the time,

3:24pm.

"." I muttered. 

I sat down immediately after realizing what time it is. I was supposed to wake up at 9 in the morning to attend my cousin's wedding. 

It was because of that stupid flight, my plane got delayed so I came home at 5 am instead of 2. Of course, once my back hit the cushion, I was immediately passed out, too exhausted.

I messed up my hair in frustration. I'm screwed. My parents would kill me. Dad specifically told me to be there because I was supposed to be the maid of honor.

I washed my face with my dry hands, my eyes close as I think about what happened. I am so in trouble.

"So, my little princess is actually home, huh?" My eyes snapped open as I heard my dad spoke.

Speaking.

"And awake if I may add." 

And there's mom as well. Great.

I mentally groan. My mom and dad are always busy that the only instance that I get to see them together is when there is a family occasion or if I actually got myself int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter