Stage 6. Another Story

RE:LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Finally” Jinhwan stretched. His shift ended, so he could finally go home and rest. He looked at his phone, at his lockscreen...

 

When Jinhwan was new transferred into YG everyone was friendly to him. They accepted him warmly and nice. He got used to everything pretty fast.

 

Except for Dean. Dean was cold to him since the first day, Jinhwan entered the building. However was this nothing against Jinhwan. It was just the way Dean is. Nonetheless did Jinhwan saw after work also because both of them awkwardly realized that they were neighbors.

 

Apparently maybe because of that Jinhwan and Dean got a little closer and closer even more. Or it was because that Dean was a helpless wreck and Jinhwan need to do most of the things for him, such as getting food for him, checking if he had put his clothes rightly on and the most important thing is: Being punctual on meetings. Most of the time he just forgets his own meetings or just don't want go there.

 

So one day Dean drank a little bit too much of whiskey in his office. Jinhwan came into his office, quite surprised seeing the other ingest so much alcohol “You're drinking?” he asked the young Designer who nodded “G-Dragon told me to find my muse or whatever back again. I tried everything but in the end, whiskey is the best thing to find my 'muse' back.”

 

Jinhwan smiled and shook his head. Dean looked at Jinhwan, who went over to the shelves where a bunch of different bottles alcohols were been collected. He looked for the perfect alcohol for him and grabbed a bottle of wine. “You know I'm more a wine person.” Jinhwan smiled and filled himself a glass of wine. He knew that Dean hated wine, however did he always had a bottle of wine in his office for some reason.

 

Dean didn't said anything, he kept gazing at Jinhwan until he stood up from his chair, to get closer to the shorter man. Slowly his fingertips brushed gently against Jinhwan's pale soft skin “Your skin is so nice. Why is your face so beautiful?” Jinhwan eyes widen and his cheeks went red really fast.

 

Dean didn't wait any longer and just crushed his lips against Jinhwan's, throwing everything what was on his desk with a hand move on the floor, to press Jinhwan on the desk....

 

Jinhwan sighed and turn around to see a creeping Dean, who was behind him “Are you done with your work?” Dean nodded. “Well mine just began!!” Daesung nagged. “You're not even working really anyway....” Jinhwan mumbled.

 

It was just like any other day where Dean drove Jinhwan home. They're neighbors after all. “Are you coming into my apartment? I'm hungry and there is laundry that has to be done. I can't do that, you know what happen last time.” Dean said.

 

Jinhwan pouted a little playfully “So am I your maid now? Fine.”

 

They went into Dean's apartment, however did this kitchen doesn't seem like it was last time. “You.. changed your kitchen?” However Dean shook his head “I tried to cook but then it started to burn.”

 

'Jesus cries, at least he's a clean person.' Jinhwan thought.

 

“And that's why you have no food in your kitchen?” Jinhwan sighed “I'm gonna get some in my apartment. Wait.”

 

So Jinhwan went to his apartment, next door, to get something to cook. Then he went back to Dean's apartment to cook him something. Once he started, Dean's hands rested on Jinhwan's hips while his chin was resting on the shorter man's shoulder. Jinhwan smiled “Are you that tired?”

 

“A little” Dean shortly answered like always. “Then rest while I cook.” Jinhwan suggested. “I'm going to take a shower.” Dean said and let go off Jinhwan. “At least you can do this by yourself” slipped out of Jinhwan's mouth, earning a death glare from Dean.

 

Jinhwan continued to cook while Dean took a shower. When Jinhwan started to serve the food on the table, a Dean with wet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter