Stage 4. Confusion

RE:LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“The person that I loved stopped existing six years ago”

 

What does that even mean? Junhoe was lost in thoughts, Everything was either just a mess or really weird and not because of the people in YG. Not only. But Kim Hanbin. Junhoe said so many to himself that he forgot him and he kinda did really. However it was just these rare moments were he thought about his first love so intensely.

 

“Junhoe? Earth on Junhoe? Koo Junhoe!” Chanwoo waved with his hand Junhoe's face. Junhoe flinched a little “What?”

 

“Are you fine? You spaced out for a really long time” Donghyuk said worried.

 

Junhoe looked at his phone. It was time. “I'm sorry I need to go guys. See ya!!” hurriedly he left the cafe where they went to meet up. Donghyuk and Chanwoo were childhood friends of Junhoe. He was with Donghyuk since the 5th Grade in the same class. Chanwoo was a year younger than him and attend a year lower than them the class. However you could say they would kinda be best friends for each other.

 

Junhoe drove to the YG Building again, parked his car and went quite hurriedly into the building. However once he wanted to get into the elevator Kim Hanbin wanted to enter at the same time, again.

 

Before they could play the same game again, Junhoe sighed annoyed and just went first into the elevator without even looking at Hanbin, who came in after. Ah, there was this awkward silence again between them. No one but those two were in the elevator again and no one spoke a word. Actually Junhoe thought about asking Hanbin what he meant with 'the person that I loved stopped existing six years ago' but he didn't.

 

They just remain in awkward silence until the elevator open.

 

'Don't influence my work, Kim Hanbin' Junhoe thought. He wants to focus on his work but Hanbin is trying to make it hard for him. The best thing for Junhoe is just forgetting. Forgetting his past, forgetting his past self and Hanbin. They strangers now. They don't know each other anymore.

 

 

 

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

 

 

 

In the meeting everyone showed their idea and corrected each other. Well it was just a regular designer's meeting. However was none of them really satisfied including G-Dragon. “I want to do the Uni Section then” Dean said. “This is my collection so I decide.” G-Dragon remembered him but Dean spat “I don't care. I'm gonna do the Uni Section.” G-Dragon sighed “You're really in a bad mood.”

 

“Let's cooperate, Dean” Zion.T suggested but Dean refused “No.”

 

“You can't do a whole section alone” Tablo said.

 

“I will help him!” Junhoe and Hanbin claimed together.

 

Both gave each other a shocked but then a fierce expression.

 

“What? But both of you are my assistants!” G-Dragon almost whined. Dean sighed “Forget it. I don't want to do anything anymore.”

 

'What the hell is with this guy and his weird mood swings?' Junhoe thought.

 

The designers tried to come into a compromise, nonetheless was Dean kinda difficult today because he declined everything until G-Dragon gave up “Damn it, Dean. You need to find your Muse again! After that we can come into a compromise”

 

Muse? What should that be?

 

“Then what should we do?” Hanbin asked. “Find your muse!” G-Dragon answered.

 

Basically it means: doing nothing but chilling. Sweet.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter