Stage 10. XXX That

RE:LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seriously, this girl.

 

She was laughing and chatting with a few workers, making Junhoe even more pissed. She might be for many people really nice but that all is just a big facade. Thank god, Jinhwan is smart enough to recognize that something is wrong about her. He said something about her is just odd.

 

She just destroys everything. Junhoe's nerves, but more importantly the mood between Junhoe and Hanbin! She tried talking to Hanbin so many times but he just ignored her, making her cry. God knows, what's wrong with this girl. However was Junhoe her main victim. Always clinging on him, not leaving him alone even if Junhoe tried his best to ignore her.

 

Nonetheless how could he? She's going on his nerves.

 

BUT also that's not enough. Hanbin ignores Junhoe too and not just Jennie. Just because Jennie is clinging on Junhoe. On other hand there was nothing that Junhoe could do. If he would just run away from her, she would follow him. Maybe she's a stalker?

 

 

 

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

 

 

 

When Junhoe head to the cafeteria one day, he was looking for Hanbin. This man gets easily mad. When Junhoe got his food he made his way to Hanbin, who was sitting at a random table in the middle of the cafeteria. When he saw Junhoe coming towards him he was ready to leave already.

 

“Stop ignoring me” Junhoe said as he sat down.

 

“Hmpf.” Hanbin was just sulking and looking away. “Why are you mad at me? You think I enjoy this? I won't do the same mistake as six years ago again, Kim Hanbin” Junhoe said and took the chopsticks. “I know the truth already” he added before he ate a little.

 

“Pff, I don't even care” Hanbin mumbled, still sulking around. Junhoe sighed “I don't even talk to her, c'mon. You know that I don't feel anything towards her.”

 

“I can see that really well, yes” Hanbin ed. “What do you mean?” Junhoe asked him but Hanbin looked away “Nothing, just leave me alone.”

 

“Ya, Hanbin! C'mon, stop being so jealous!” Junhoe raised his voice a little but not that much. He didn't wanted to cause a scene. “W-Why should I be jealous?! I don't even like you!” Hanbin said and stood up before he left. Junhoe sighed again “Oh lord...”

 

After his lunch break G-Dragon announced his success about the collection, where Junhoe and Hanbin helped him as assistants. He complimented them and then left for bungee jumping. Guess he's celebrating things kinda different than others. 'I hate heights' Junhoe thought and was kinda glad that G-Dragon didn't took his assistants with him.

 

Anyway was Junhoe also busy and went to his office immediately. No time for celebrating. But of course he was proud of himself... and Hanbin. He helped a lot too. But as soon as Junhoe sat down, someone knocked on his door and just came in. It can be just one person. Not Jinhwan because Jinhwan never ever knocked before.

 

“Hey, Junhoe. I heard G-Dragon's collection was a huge success! I'm so proud of you, heh. I don't even know why. But you helped him, right? You did well I must say. “ Jennie said as she came in.

 

Junhoe need to admit that he actually liked that compliment. Junhoe loves compliments but still.

 

Junhoe just ignored her, open his Laptop and checked his mails. She took a few steps towards him “Ya, why are you ignoring me?” She asked him. “Jennie. I need to work. Please” Junhoe said, his eyes locked on his laptop. She sat down at his desk, lean forward to shut his laptop down. He immediately backed off his hands “What the heck, are you crazy?!” Junhoe said, knowing the answer already.

 

She came closer “You shouldn't ignore

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter