3.

Out of My League
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


"Oppa!" I screamed in horror as I watched Sehun Oppa carrying my collections of Ariana Grande merch and albums, "Where are you taking my things, you idiot!"

 

"Mom said to eliminate the things that are no longer useful." He reasoned out, "I never saw you use this so I'm gonna put this on the trash bins."

 

I was speechless. Imagine having an idiotic brother? You didn't think I have a brother? Me too. Sometimes I wished I was adopted, there's no way in hell I was related to these people. Though I know Mom and I felt the same every time the two men in our family showed idiocy.

 

I immediately snatched it away from his grasp, careful not to drop my precious collections.

 

As of the moment, me and my family were conducting a general house cleaning. Why? Because we would be having visitors tomorrow. My cousin Seungwan Unnie from Canada and Seulgi Unnie from Gyeonggi-do province would be staying in our house for the mean time, they were accepted to study in Seoul National University after they transferred in their Second year to college. Together with my brother. 

 

It was already afternoon when we were finished and I was really tired. Thank God today was Saturday, I didn't have anything to do aside from lazing around my room for the whole day. We have two guest bedrooms and my cousins would be using it.  Their first plan was to stay in the dormitory but mother insisted they should stay in the house. I really hate cleaning the house, it's tiring.

 


~

 

I spoke too soon, my Mom saw me lazing around and have me accompany her to do grocery shopping. Since my cousins were staying for the time being, we have to store foods. Which totally made sense as my brother and I were really fond of eating. We couldn't afford running out of food.

 

"I think I forgot to get the cooking oil." Mom said out loud as were standing on the line to the cashier. 

 

"I'll go get it, Mom." I volunteered running to the section where different kind of cooking oils were displayed. I sighed, I couldn't reach the brand we always used, it was placed above within my reach. In our family, I was the midget. Mother was tall and also father (the tallest man I've ever seen), so  Sehun Oppa inherited the height department, and unfortunately I was not so lucky.

 

"Giving up already, Yerimmie?"

 

Great. I swiveled myself only to be welcomed by my most hated smirk that ever existed in the century. But it was very unwelcome.

 

"Jeon Jungkook."

 

He smiled widely, eyes hiding. I think he's trying to be cute but failing. "Fancy seeing you here."

 

"I'm afraid I can't say the same." Crossing my hands in front of me, I narrowed my eyes at him. "What are you doing here?" 

 

"Grocery shopping? As far as I remember, normal people do this." I bit my lower lip, the gleam in his eyes told me he's up for a verbal challenge. Fine.

 

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you below normal?"

 

"Sad to inform you Kim Yerim, but I'm perfectly normal." He shrugged, "And handsome." he added, and his smile widened, dimple showing the moment my eyes turned to slit.

 

"Did you know what was the first whole sentence I uttered when I was starting to speak?" He looked at me, confusion marred his face but his eyes told me he was curious to where I was going with this.

 

"What?" He asked, pretending he's not interested. Not interested my as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter