1.

Out of My League
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A sigh escaped through me as  I heard the bell rang. My classmates left the room in a hurry as soon as our professor made his exit, also eager to leave the place they called hell. I would be one of them too, in normal days. But today wasn't normal.

 

One hour remaining and I'd be sending myself to my own personal hell. I banged my head on my table and tightened my fists as I groaned loudly. "Ugh!" 

 

I seemed to be running out of reason to avoid such thing to happen. My mother is such a smart woman, I love her and I hope God bless her, but damn if that woman wasn't stubborn. Guess who inherited that trait? Of course, yours truly. Sometimes my father couldn't believe the fact that I'm more like my mother than him. 

 

Well, for starters, he's  such a loser when it comes to my Mother. He was wrapped around her pinky little finger. One word and he's gonna obey. Who does that? Apparently, only my father. That's how vicious my mother was!

 

Her word was the law, and unfortunately I have to follow everything she says for there will be much worse punishments stored in her sleeves. And no, I never wanted to experience such thing again. Once is enough and twice is very truly much.

 

"I don't want to go home." I whined, but what could my whine do? I sighed as I started arranging my things, getting ready to go home and face the enemy.

 

"You're still here?" My gaze immediately focused to the person who was leaning on the classroom's doorway, arms crossed, brows raised and that annoying smirk on display. Mother of Peter Piper! All I can do was stare as he strolled inside the room like he freaking owned it. 

 

"Why the hell are you here?" Finally, after 100 years, I found the voice I was looking for. I sounded hoarse and worst. I cleared my throat and repeated the question. 

 

"So you're going to play the pretending card, Yerimmie?" Holy Mother of Peter Piper. I stared at him in disbelief as his smile widened when he saw my reaction, the asshat was probably expecting it. "Did you forget that we're having a dinner in your home tonight Yerimmie?"

 

I closed my eyes. I counted one to ten. I thought of rainbows an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter