2.

Out of My League
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I still haven't had a single idea how I ended being here in this situation. Awhile ago, I was having a peaceful life back at the cafeteria, but then came the tornados named Suhyun, Saeron, Yoojung and Sohyun as they started dragging me here at the gymnasium, saying we MUST watch the upcoming basketball match. Seniors Vs. Alumni..

 

I didn't know what was so important that my presence was needed in this event.

 

"I'm so excited!" Yoojung exclaimed as she started shrieking like a dolphin. Sohyun joined her, smiling widely while clapping her hands. "I heard Bobby Oppa will be playing for Alumni Team. And he just graduated last year!"

 

"Yah Kim Yoojung! We should support the Senior Team since we are Seniors ourselves." Suhyun butted in, shaking her head. Yoojung narrowed her eyes and then pouted. A grin spread on Suhyun's face as she added, "But of course we can support both."

 

I shook my head as the three started squealing like fangirls. I looked at Saeron who was surprisingly quiet. I sighed. The girl was apparently occupied as of the moment as her focused was on the book she was reading. 

 

Kim Saeron was the only person who could concentrate on reading even if the atmosphere was so loud and noisy. What a real talent.

 

"Is Jeon Jungkook gonna play for the Senior Team this time?" Sohyun suddenly asked as the other girls stared at her. "I can see his fangirls gathering on that corner." She pointed out as we followed her gaze and saw a big banner of Jungkook's face and name. There were so many of them, fierce, loyal and ready to fight. We all shuddered as the leader roamed her eyes at the crowd. Probably searching those unregistered fangirls who didn't have the right to fangirl at Jungkook if they weren't part of the cult. Yes, I called them cult. Those girls worshipped Jungkook in the worst possible way. Registered and subscribed members only were allowed to bring banners, cheer Jungkook and bring lightsticks when Jungkook was playing for the team. Seriously, why do they need lightsticks? It wasn't even a concert. Tsk. Tsk.

 

And in regular days, no one was allowed to pester Jungkook. If you are seen talking to him or even just glancing at him, consider yourself a sinner. 

 

Crazy right?! If you get caught in illegal fangirling (that's the right term, don't touch me), they would mark you and make your life miserable. I swear, I almost hate everyone in this school. I really wanted to graduate sooner than later.

 

And in case you're asking how I get away by breaking those cardinal rules? Well, this is Kim Yerim we are talking about. As much as they wanted to skin me alive, they couldn't. Why? I, Kim Yerim, Jungkook's well-known number one hater. I really don't know how their mind works, (though I know it wasn't functioning properly) they would prefer those who hated him than adore him. Sometimes they would fight with each other to whom Jungkook belongs to, it feels like they're having a survival show inside their fandom. Survival of the fittest.

 

That's just how crazy fangirls are. Vicious human beings. And retards.

 

"Jungkook's armys looking for their preys." Saeron out of nowhere said. She shrugged when our eyes went to her, "Be careful Kim Yerim, they might prey on you." Suhyun, Yoojung and Sohyun laughed while I stared at her, annoyed. 

 

"I heard they're starting to eliminate those who hate Jeon Jungkook." -Suhyun

 

"But Yerim is the only hater?" -Sohyun

 

"And she's still alive, thank God. Why you hate Jungkook is still a mystery." -Yoojung

 

"What? You're a fangirl now Kim Yoojung? Might as well subscribed to his fansclub so you wouldn't commit a crime such as illegal fangirling." They all just laughed at me.

 

"What?" I asked, confused by their reactions.

 

"You know what Yerim, sometimes I think you like Jungkook." Yoojung whispered conspiratorially and the other girls suppressed their grins and giggles.

 

"WHAT?!"

 

"Uh-huh. And she's just covering it by the act of being a hater." Sohyun added as they finally burst into a fit of laughter when they saw my reaction. Even Saeron was laughing. The traitor.

 

"You-" I was cut when we heard the long loud whistle. The two teams, the Senior Team and Alumni Team finally entered the gymnasium as the crowd started cheering. I closed my mouth, still fuming by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter