Chapter 7: The Uninvited Guest

Another Chance

"Why is he here?"

"He asked me if I'm free for dinner today but I told him I'll be resting at home instead.. I didn't imagine that he will come."

 

"But how did he even know which floor and unit we're in?"
 

"..last time when he was driving me home and he wanted to input my address into the GPS, then.. I accidentally told him my full address.."
 

Byulyi lifted her head and raised her eyes toward the ceiling, letting out a loud sigh as she felt speechless about her Yeba.
 

"Yongsun ah?" Continuous knocks can be heard from outside, catching the attention from the couple.
 

Yongsun took a quick glance to get Byulyi's half hearted approval to open the door for the man. After giving the approval, Byulyi grumpily stomped away and hid herself from the pillar but still maintained a close distance enough to hear their conversation.

 

"Hey, Yongsun, what took you so long?" Eric gave Yongsun an eye smile while showing his cheeky grin.
 

"I'm sorry, I was..er, I just came out from my bath so I couldn't respond to you."
 

"Oh sorry for that! Well anyway, I bought your favourite ddeokbokki when I was on the way to here. Just in case if you have any night cravings." 
 

"Oh wow, thank you! Sorry for the trouble. It must be very cold outside"  
 

"No worries, anything for my girl. My heart gets warmer when I see you anyway. " He gave his charming and cute eyesmile before handling the bag of ddeokbokki to her, leaving Yongsun flustered.
 

"Anyway, can I come in?"
 

"Ahh.. erm, actually.." She stuttered as she know she couldn't reject his request after taking the food, but she know Byulyi would be displeased if he were to invade their house.
 

"Why? Is there someone in? Or am I disturbing your rest?"
 

"Yes, I'm here. What's up at this late hour, Ric Nam-ssi?" 

 

 

The sudden appearance of the rapper startled both Yongsun and Eric. Despite the terrible smiling acting coming from Byulyi, Yongsun felt the dark aura coming out from her sulky girlfriend.
 

"Oh.. hey Moonbyul-ssi. Sorry for intruding, I just got some food for you ladies." Eric heaved a sigh of relief, feeling relieved that her house guest is not other man.
 

"Thanks for that. But my stomach is not feeling well so I'll give it a pass. Anyway, we just ended our hectic schedule today so we're a little tired, do you mind?" Startled by Byulyi's straightforwardness, Yongsun gave her a slight nudge with her elbow, yet the latter continued to show her hostile expression against Eric. 
 

"Oh I'm sorry for that, I must have came at the wrong time. See you again, ladies."
 

"Sorry, Eric oppa.. I will eat well. Please have a safe journey back home." Yongsun gave an apologetic look to the leaving man.

 

 

Closing the door from behind, Yongsun immediately walked towards her sulky girlfriend who had her arms folded, waiting for her explanation.
 

"Are you happy now?"
 

"What do you mean by that?"


"I asked if you're happy now, getting to meet your sweet guy in your dreams who brings your favourite food to your house in this late hour and says lousy pickup lines to make you happy? And it seems that its not the first time he dropped by your house."

 

"Byul.. you're overly sensitive. I swear it is the first time I see him right outside my doorstep. I'm sorry, I really didn't expect him to come."
 

The younger frowned at the remark and angrily stomped off to their room. It is probably the first time that she is disappointed and angry with Yongsun since they got together, and not being able to compromise by letting Yongsun win. She just couldn't stand to look at that clueless man who tried to court her girlfriend. Also, she felt the need to protect her from any man who tried to approach her.
 

Immediately, Yongsun followed her like a lost puppy and approached the sulky figure. 
 

"Aww our Byulie is angry? I'm sorry baby. I will tell him not to come next time, I promise. You know that you're the only one for me." The older gave her cutest puppy expression, trying to gain her forgiveness from the younger. The latter then accidentally let out a smile as she couldn't stand at the cuteness of her girlfriend. Feeling relieved by seeing her smile, Yongsun hugged the grumpy hamster and gave her a light forehead kiss. "I love you." Yongsun whispered softly into Byulyi's ears, melting the latter's heart.
 

"Cutely." 
 

"Huh?" 
 

"Say it cutely."
 

"I love you" Yongsun used her cutest voice and squeezed her mochi cheeks with her hands. Byulyi chuckled at her cute angel and gently pinched her cheeks.
 

"Prettily." 
 

"I love you a lot" She tucked her loose hair behind her ears and gave a wide bright smile. Byulyi showed a big grin on her face, caressing her angel's soft hair slowly.
 

"ily." 
 

"I love you very much" Yongsun gave Byulyi a seductive look and gently cupped her face, catching the attention and heart of the latter. Byulyi slowly wrapped her arms around her girlfriend's waist. They slowly closes up the gap and their lips met slowly and softly. Parting from the tender kiss, Byulyi caressed her angel's chin while giving her a loving and longing stare.
 

"I love you too, my ddun. I don't think I can live without you." Once again, Byulyi leaned in for another deep kiss, her hands slowly roamed around Yongsun's back and sneakily into her clothes. Caressing her , Yongsun flinched by the sudden coldness of the hands felt from behind while their lips still maintained in contact. Byulyi then forcefully pushed the older to the bed and proceeded to plant soft kisses on her neck where Yongsun tilted her head to give her more access. "Don't leave me." Byulyi whispered huskily and nibbled on Yongsun's skin near her neck area, enjoying her favourite scent from Yongsun’s neck.
 

"C-careful, Byul.. Don't leave marks." she moaned while enjoying the butterfly kisses from Byulyi.
 

"Then don't wear revealing clothes." Byulyi smirked and her prankster self started to act. She then gave a painful bite on Yongsun's shoulders, earning a loud shriek and punch from the woman from below. "YA!! MOON BYUL YI!" The playful hamster chuckled and agilely dodged the second fist coming from the flustered woman. After an hour of the childish fist fights and sweet talks, the night then ended with the lovebirds sleeping in each other's embrace.

 


| Few weeks later |
 

"I've checked the neighbourhood CCTVs, that footages of the dark alley on that time was deleted. I suspect that the culprit know that he is under supervision." One of the managers spoke up during the private meeting with CEO and Byulyi.

 

"How about the car license plate number? Did you manage to track the owner of the car?" The rapper asked in an impatient tone.
 

"Unfortunately, the car was recently reported as a stolen car. So there are no other leads to the culprit's identity.." 
 

".. Is there no other way to catch him?"
 

"You're being too impatient Moon Byul. Since the culprit knows he is under supervision, it will be harder for us to catch him. We have contacted some private detectives to look at this case. For now, please keep a close eye on Yongsun's surroundings and safety. Moon Byul, I'm counting on you too." The CEO gave his strict instructions to his investigation team before he ends the short meeting. Byulyi nodded in response and left in disappointment once again.

 

Leaving the building, Byulyi took out her phone after feeling a vibration coming out from her pocket. 
 

From Ddun♡ :

Hey babe, what are you doing ^ ^? 
 

I'm now with Seulgi. Recording in studio ㅋㅋㅋ You?
 

She felt sorry to lie to her girlfriend again as she doesn't want her to worry.
 

I'm now on my bed, writing lyrics.. I miss youuu ㅠㅠ Come back early~~
 

Aigoo my ddunㅋㅋ~ I'll try to come back early. But just sleep first if you're tired okay. 

Miss you too babyㅠㅠ 


| At the same time, at Yongsun's apartment |
 

Reading the sweet messages from her girlfriend, Yongsun couldn't help but to let out a wide grin while eyes fixated at her phone on her bed. Her bed is in a mess now, with her laptop, papers and pens around but she couldn't care much. Before she could send a reply, the doorbell can be heard loudly across her apartment.
 

Ring..
 

"Sigh..Who is this at this late hour?" She sloppily left her bed and approached the door. Leaning into the peekhole to check who is the visitor, she realised there is nobody outside. I must be hearing things.. Yongsun let out a loud yawn and walked back to her room. However, the doorbell rang again right after she climbed up her bed.
 

"Aish.. seriously! I'm so tired.." She whined and left her bed unwillingly and approached the door again. Once again, she didn't see anybody outside her house. What a prankster.. Isit Byulyi? She rolled her eyes at the thought of the prankster hamster. Without a second thought, she immediately opened the door, hoping to see her prime suspect. 
 

Looking around her surroundings outside her apartment from left to right, no one is at sight but Yongsun found a big parcel right infront of her doorstep. She lifted the pink parcel and brought it in her house without hesitation, hoping its a secret present from Byulyi, or from her fans. With anticipation and excitement, she immediately unwrapped the cute parcel by untying the ribbon. 
 

Right after the box is opened, an unfamiliar kind of flower bouquet could be found in the box. It is a beautiful bouquet with various kinds of unfamiliar flowers and gives off a weird scent. Without suspicion, Yongsun leaned in to get a closer look and smell. As she took a closer look, she found out there is a small letter hidden below the bouquet. She opened the letter out of curiosity, thinking that it might be a fan letter but there is no sign off from the sender. As she read the content of the letter, she felt a sudden shiver down her spine and feeling terrified while reading the message. She immediately reached for her phone with her trembling hands and called her beloved girlfriend while feeling slightly dizzy.

 

"Hello?" The phone is picked up within mere seconds.

 

"Whats up, baby?" Byulyi questioned again after receiving no response from the caller.

 

"Yong..?"

 


A/N: Thanks for reading and subscribing!! ^-^ and really appreciate all the kind upvotes and comments <3 ㅠㅠ Yay 150 subscribers ^-^