7th Day - Why did she leave?

first and second

Yongsun, Wheein and Hwasa were sitting on the floor of their cabin in a triangle form, having a discussion about their 4th member, Moonbyul.

"Unnie, you really didn't see where she went?", Hyejin, the maknae, asked their leader, Yongsun.

"No. She said she was going to sit by the shore to write lyrics but before she finished talking, I went to the bathroom 'cause I really needed to pee, so I didn't see where she went", the leader answered with worry painted on her face.

Wheein sighed heavily, trying to remember something. "We were drinking at my apartment last night but she didn't mention anything about leaving. She seemed kinda not herself though. I wonder why she would want to disappear so suddenly like this", Wheein said, slightly frowning.

"Oh no. What if she wants to kill herself? What if she's already dead?!", Yongsun exclaimed with a horrified voice.

"Unnie! Don't say such things", Hyejin said. "Let's try not to over think the situation too much. We know Byul unnie. She won't do anything crazy."

"Okay, sorry", Yongsun let out a sigh. "You're right. Let's just let her be for now and wait for her to come back", she continued, trying to comfort herself and the two younger girls.

***

Byul left her 3 friends worried about her, especially this one particular member who had special feelings for her... Wheein. She had been keeping it to herself for a while and was not planning to tell anyone... yet.

The four girls were given a 7-day vacation in a resort in a country where no one knows them, and without their managers looking out for them. They were surprised that their CEO gave them this opportunity to be free from their managers for a week. When they were given this announcement, the girls excitedly planned to write songs together while on the vacation and have the most fun they can get. Their best ideas come out when they're being spontaneous and not trying too hard.

***

3 hours and 57 minutes ago...

"Unnie, I already checked in at the hotel. You know my car's plate number right? I'll wait for you outside the resort. See ya!". Byul felt her phone vibrate and saw the text she received from her friend who she, long story short, met in Jeju-do when she was having a vacation there with her family.

"Thanks, Sunhye. We'll arrive there in less than two hours. Can't wait to see you!" Byul replied.

She had arranged this secret rendezvous with her friend because she wanted to get away from her Mamamoo co-members for a while, especially from the member whom she had secret feelings for. That member was Wheein. The two girls didn't know they both liked each other. They were too scared to confess. They didn't want to risk their friendship and their career just because of the uncontrollable "feelings" they had which they also described as "stupid".

***

As soon as their managers left them at the resort, Byul took her luggage but before she could leave the room, Yongsun saw her.

"What are you doing?" the latter asked.

"Oh I'm just looking for my notebook. I feel so motivated to write right now. I'll go sit and write by the shore", the former said. She smiled widely, trying to show no sign of nervousness on her face. She looked around before hurrying to go outside while the 3 girls were out of sight. She quickly found the white car with the plate number that her friend sent her. She got in and hugged her friend whom she only had met for the 2nd time in person. "Let's continue this hugging later. We need to get out of here", her friend said and they both chuckled.

*** ***

Lol this is supposed to be just a one shot story but got longer than planned. Also, i started writing this last November 4, 2017 and it's been sleeping in my drafts for weeekkks so i just decided to publish it today. i hope i won't regret this decision later haha.

P.S. I'm a newbie at writing and my ideas aren't that good, so don't expect so much and keep your expectations low haha. Anyway, thanks for reading!