7. Fluff

DRAB

Mina woke up to Sana on top of her. She could see her reflection in her eyes. As sunlight crept into the room, Sana lowered herself until she was touching her nose. Mina was looking at her, half asleep, half curious.
Sana cocked her head slightly, Mina smelled like jasmine, she took a breath and kissed her ear. 
" Good morning"
A soft pink rose up Mina's cheeks. Sana found it cute.
" what do you want?" Mina tried to sound nonchalant.
" let's go"
"where?"
"travelling"
" with me? are you going to piggyback me everywhere?" Mina let out a small chuckle, her voice hoarse in the morning.
" no silly, i'll carry you bridal style"
" will you also take me in a convertible with flowers hanging?"
" no this time in a large limo, it'll have a wine bar and everything"
" a limo? no way!"
" it even has a mirrorball inside so we can party"
" does the chauffeur have a short moustache?"
" why yes, he does! he also wears a very nice suit"
" can we watch movies inside?"
"of course! I'd already put all your favourite movies inside"
" won't people say we're wild?"
" they will but we won't care"

They both knew it was impossible to go on trips like normal people but it had become their ritual to say that every morning so they did not completely kill that hope and both believed that it may happen someday.

Sana pulled up both her hands with a smile and hugged her.
Mina liked her hugs, of course she'll never tell her that. In that sunny morning, she felt so warm and safe in her embrace.

" what'll we do today?" she asked.
" what do you want to do?" she could feel Sana gently patting her back.
" nothing"
" then we'll do nothing"