2. Blue

DRAB

She was in an enclosed place, everything was dark except for a little stream of light coming from a small ventllator far above. It was a cold night. She heard several men outside, also knew two were right outside her door.

Suddenly she heard the door creak open. She scrambled and searched for any kind of weapon.

"Don't panic", she heard a voice.

The figure entered alone. She was a slim woman, athletic and tall, when she came close, Mina saw that she had a large scar on her face, it was ghastly upon her beautiful face.

"Are you looking at my scar?" the woman asked with a little smile that showed off a faint dimple right below her eye.

Mina looked down abruptly, she didn't say anything.

They sat down for a while in silence.

" Why am i here?" 

​​​​​​​The woman didn't answer. Instead she said, "I'm here to give you company. "​​​​​​​

Out of the corner of her eye, she was a gun holstered on her back.

A loud bang and people screaming, then a barrage of gunfires.

Mina covered her ears and started shivering when she felt an embrace. "It's okay, it'll be over soon".

Then the padlock broke open and in a quick flash, two men lay there dead with two bullets shot right in the middle of their heads and through the ringing noise in her ears she saw the woman with the gun in her hand, one arm still embracing her.

Her head was spinning, she vomited at the sight of all the blood, her ears were still ringing and she couldn't hear anything else.

​​​​​​​The woman said something, kissed her forehead,stood up and walked out the door.

"N-No WAIT-"

 

"WAIT-"

"Mina! Mina! wake up "

Sana saw the girl covered in sweat, she knew she had the dream again.

Mina felt something wet. She was crying.

"Come on", Sana softly lifted her up to her chair.

 " Dinner's ready"