5. Who

DRAB

When Mina woke up, it was already dark. The cloth she was knitting had fallen down and it was cold. Sana was still asleep and she was shivering, little dews had fallen on her face.

She tried to pick up the cloth but as she reached, she fell down her chair with a clang.

The sound woke up Sana abruptly. "Mina! what happened?".​​​​​​​ She quickly lifted her up. " Are you hurt? What were you doing?"

Mina took one look at her and started laughing like she'd seen the most hilarious thing. Sana didn't hear it often, she was almost sad when it ended.

Sana pouted. "Mitang, why are you laughing at me?"​​​​

Mina held her stomach, " B-because you looked so funny!" she said between laughs.

" you looked like a frightened hamster"

​​​​​​​Then she softened, " Your hair's all funny" and started fixing her hair and wiping her face. Sana just looked at her like a child and finally smiled.

"Mitang?" she called with a high pitched voice.

"hmm?" she wiped her chin.

"You make me happy!" 

​​​​​​​Mina could swear Sana looked like a five year old smiling so brightly with her eyes in small curves, her nose crinkled and hair so messy.

 

 

                     ---------------------

 

" Are you asleep?" 

​​​​​​​"not yet"

​​​​​​​" Just so you know, I'm right here, ah in case um-"

​​​​​​​"Sana, please I'm not a little kid. Also you better not stay awake all night again"

"i won't i won't. okay then- goodnight"

"night"

 

As she drowsed back to sleep she found herself back to her teacher's house. As she came out, she was transported straight to her next class. Her encounter with the tall girl, what was her name? Tzuyu had thrown her off and she felt like she was forgetting something.

"The kid", she was supposed to look for the girl she saw from the window, the girl with the yellow tracks.

"Can you please turn around?"

" I'm afraid i can't do that Miss, you're late for your class"