End

Green Tea and Coffee

Green Tea and Coffee

In which Kris and Dara argues what’s the best drink to have during mornings.

 

 

 

 

Kris Wu rolled his eyes towards the brunette girl in front of him. She had her fist curled against the handle of her mug while her eyes are shooting daggers at him. He just raised a brow towards her and lips twitching a bit before turning into a full smirk. He knows how she gets so riled up whenever he smirks like that.

“It is an evening drink! Like the one you should have before you sleep!” She exclaimed.

“No. Drinking tea doesn’t have any specific time young woman. You can drink it anytime.” Kris shot back.

“Huh! Coffee is still the best to have in mornings.”

“No, it’s tea.”

“Coffee.”

“Tea.”

“Coffee.”

“Okay, why are we having this discussion once again? Like, we already had this yesterday for heaven’s sake!” Kris groaned, he placed his cup on the table—eyes lingering on the small figure in front of him.

His wife.

“We are still having this kind of conversation because you won’t wake up from the fact that coffee is life!” His wife hissed, he can already see steam coming out of her ears.

Her face is red, her fist curved and she is now biting her lips—signs that she is irritated or frustrated. And amidst of that, Kris still finds her very adorable.

Sandara Wu.

Or ‘Dara’ as to what she wants everyone to call her. She doesn’t resent her full name, it’s just that; according to her, Dara sounds cute and nice. But for the taller, Sandara or Dara, the most important thing is she is his and Dara carries his surname.

“Dara…we all have our own cup of morning ‘drinks’.” He said in a calm voice. He knew better than raise his voice in irritation.

The brunette turned her head away from him and started marching back on their bedroom.

Kris followed her with a smile.

He saw her lying on the bed with her face against their fluffy pillow. Kris sat beside her soothed the back of her head gently—he knows that it is one of her weaknesses.

“Do you want to go grocery later? I saw that you ran out of your favorite cookie.” He said with a teasing smile.

His wife—slowly turned towards him and he helped her sat on the bed.

“And I saw that you ran out of teabags.” She whispered, eyes looking anywhere but his.

“Yes, we can go now if you want…and I am here to stay for the day since its holiday.”

Dara beamed with that. She nodded her head—looking like a child. He can’t help but coo and chuckle. His lips briefly touched her forehead.

“Wait here…I’ll prepare the bath.”

He knows how Dara loves it whenever he will prepare the bath for her.  He made sure that he got her favorite green apple scented shampoo and milk bath soap. He already checked if the shower is already warm and went on the mini cabinet inside the bathroom to get a clean towel for his wife.

“Dara…bath’s ready.” He called out. And then, the smaller went barging in inside the small bathroom. He helped his wife out of her pajamas and saw her blush. Despite the fact that they are married for almost 3 years, she still get shy over things like this.

And he finds it lovable.

“I’ll go and wash the car while you prepare…” He said as he guided her to the warm tub.

“Okay…” Dara answered in a small voice.

He smiled and turned around, leaving his dear wife to have her ‘me’ time.

 

 

 

 

 

And the next morning, they still argued which drink is the best to have during the morning.

Green tea or coffee?

And I guess Kris is just too soft for his wife that he just nodded his head and lets her win….but not without asking for a kiss.

 

 

 

 

The End J

 

 

*unedited