#25 Sungjae x Eunkwang

1377 (BTOBTSVT OneShot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Yook Sungjae x Seo Eunkwang

P.O.V: Third person view.

Prompt: I just lost my glasses. Can I hang onto you for a second because otherwise this crowd is going to trample me.

Yook Sungjae’s eyes are gradually coming to a close as he lets his ears listening to the hush sound of wind rustling through the trees sprawling out and beyond the glass windows on the left side of the double bed. It is in the late afternoon he chose to relax his mind from the hectic life back in the city. He sighs at the tranquillity he gained in the comfort of his bedroom and he never wanted to leave the island now that he is there.

There is everything he likes: fresh air, fishing, fine food, fussy boyfriend. Oh wait. Let’s smash the pause button for a second and talk about the last attribute.

“You’re not planning to sleep are you? I’m bored. Don’t sleep. We just ate lunch and that’s going to be unhealthy.” He feels the other man hits him right on the face when he notices his boyfriend ignored and not giving him the needed attention. “I’m tired. Just go and read a book or something.” Sungjae suggested before covering his face with the pillow the man just smack him with.

“I already read the same book twice. I think I can cook most of the recipes written in there.” He heard him replying. “Well, good for you, Seo Eunkwang.” The man, Eunkwang namely glares at the younger male, completely not amuse by his action.

To say he already got used to living on an island where the population is less than a hundred and filled with old people is a blatant lie. He will never get use and learn why he accepted the idea to move to Yeoseo Island to begin with. Sungjae is straight up crazy to think that living somewhere far from the city where most of people of their age would probably die of boredom is a brilliant idea.

“In another alternate universe, I might be either living my life as a theatre actor or even babysitting a kid. With all honesty, I started to think I prefer those now.” Eunkwang continued his rambling before seeing Sungjae’s face once he lowers the pillow to glare at him. “In this universe, you’re dating me. Don’t even dream of getting yourself another man.” He voiced sternly before returning back to his original position.

“Fine but can we at least go out. Seriously, anything is better than staying at home right now. We can go to the market or fishing because that is the best I figure we can do.”

Okay. That was Sungjae’s answer. Though it was just one word but to see him pushing his body off the bed at long last, Eunkwang cannot help himself other than smiling at the fact he finally can spend a quality time outside besides lazing around with the fellow.

“What’s that sound?” The couple immediately detected voices, a lot of them coming from their front door. Sungjae being the one closest to the entrance pushes the door slightly only to see a group of people with cameras and bags taking over the used-to-be empty house across theirs. “Is someone moving in?” The older among the two questioned when he notices the younger still eyeing out.

“I don’t think so? Maybe they’re shooting something here. I saw a lot of production crew walking around.” Sungjae informed before turning his view back to the interior of their home. “Should we use the back door to go out then?”

And they did use the back door as it was a better option than slipping through the massive production team. That is the very reason why Sungjae picked a remote island to stay in, not in the city because it is getting on his nerves. He hopes whatever the shooting is taking place opposite to their house to be short.

Today’s activity is just randomly walking around the island. Though in reality they have been on the island for almost a month, there are more to see and smell other than the wonderful view of the sea and stench of caught fishes. Primarily, they ate that particular sea creature which Sungjae easily capture with his rod. Eunkwang is slowly getting sick of it to be frank yet he does not have the heart to tell his boyfriend about that matter.

If Sungjae manages to capture fishes that easily, he caught Eunkwang’s heart as easy too just by his wide smile whenever he screams after he succeeded in bringing out the largest catch of the day. That day they stop by the same, their typical fishing spot but minus their fishing equipments this time. They had enough fishes to go through another dozen of days.

The soft wind begins to play with the strand of their hairs as the older makes himself comfortable on the young one’s shoulder. Sighing at the serene atmosphere given to them, Sungjae slowly leans his head on Eunkwang’s head, imitating his action. They will never have this kind of moment if they are planning to stay in the city. People will start to talk and judge and obviously no one likes that as it is mostly bad words. It is tough but it is a risk they are willing to take to make it work.

“Hey Jae...” Eunkwang broke the silence causing the called one to lift his head so he can look at him better. “Don’t you think we should think this through? I know it’s hard to be in the city but can’t we go back?”

“We will have to do it, don’t we? If we can get enough money to buy a house

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter