Ch. 8 - Jealousy

The Difference Between Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona placed one hand on his lips and the back of her hand touched her lips....

He didn't actually kiss her...

She had imagined it in her head...

"What's wrong with me? Why am I thinking of these kinds of stuff? It felt so real though," she thought in her head.

There was this feeling that sparked in her heart...

A feeling that she never felt before...

She felt like she was in a world of magic...

It felt like it was only the two of them in that world...

She felt his hand touch hers and it sent an electric impulse throughout the rest of her body.

She backed away...

"What do you think you're doing," she asked him angrily.

"Surprisingly, you didn't hit me... I thought that you would beat me up," he told her as he smiled.

Her eyes widened and she began to make excuses," I would hit you but if I hit you.... then you would have a bruise and your fans would be mad... Plus, it's not like I wanted to be kissed by you... you're probably a weak kisser..."

Everything Yoona had said was a lie...

She didn't want to hit him because she wanted a kiss... 

She wished that he had kissed her...

It would've been her first kiss with him though...

Seung Woo grabbed her waist and pulled her towards him.

Their faces were only inches apart...

Yoona could feel her face burn up....

"What... what... are you... doing," she asked while stuttering and avoiding his gaze.

"You said that I would probably be a weak kisser? I can do anything that you desire Yoona, if you want, I'll kiss you deeply... and if you ask me to kiss you right now, I'll give you a kiss that you'll want every day," he whispered in her ear.

His words sent a shiver down her spine...

"Are... you... crazy??? You have to... go on... in 5 minutes," she told him as she looked at his lips.

She her lips...

"Resist the temptation Yoona... resist it," she said in her mind.

"5 minutes is enough time... I'll make sure to give you a kiss that you'll never be able to forget," he said seductively.

Yoona's heart felt like it was going to explode...

What he told her sounded so good but...

She pushed him away...

"What are you saying," she told him while placing her hands on her face and hiding the redness of her face.

"Fine, we don't have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter