Ch. 7 - Debut

The Difference Between Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona waited for Seung Woo as he was performing.

In her left hand, she held his clothes that he had to change into next.

They were greeting and introducing themselves to the fans and they had a special clip they prepared.

While the clip was playing, they went backstage to change their clothes.

They were going to perform their debut song, Energetic.

Seung Woo walked towards Yoona and she took off his jacket.

She began to his shirt one by one...

"What are you doing Yoona," Seung Woo asked surprised while covering himself.

"What do you mean what am I doing? You have to change into these clothes," she said while holding out her left hand that contained the 'new' clothes.

"But... I'm not wearing anything under this..."

"Well, to be you," she told him and continued to his shirt.

Seung Woo put on a white shirt and a denim jacket and Yoona looked at him but then her eyes slowly traveled down.

"I'm not taking those off for you," she said and gave him a pair of pants and turned around.

"Whatever, it's not like I can't put on a pair of pants properly," he replied and put on the pants.

"Just shut up Seung Woo..."

She turned around and began to laugh.

"Why are you laughing?"

She walked closer to him and whispered in his ear," you're right... you can't put on a pair of pants properly..."

She moved her hand to where the button of the pants were.

"What are you doing Yoona," he asked while blushing.

Yoona slyly smiled at him and moved her hand a little more down.

"Yoona... we shouldn't be doing this here," he told her.

His face was as red as a tomato and his heart beated faster and faster.

She grabbed onto his zipper and pulled it up. 

"Stop thinking wrong," she told him and smacked him on the head. 

"Ow... you're the one who made me think wrong..."

"No, you were the one that decided to think wrong," she said while smiling.

Seung Woo placed his hands on her shoulders and moved his head to her ear...

"But you touched it," he whispered.

Yoona's eyes widened," NO, I DIDN'T!!!"

Everyone looked at her and she took a deep breath.

"You're disgusting," she replied.

"No, you're the one that's disgusting... you could've just told me that my zipper was down but you wanted an excuse to touch it so you pulled it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter