Ch. 3 - First Day, First Love

The Difference Between Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona arrived at YMC Entertainment at 7 am sharp.

She was not looking forward to working with Seung Woo.

As she was about to walk into the building, out came Wanna One.

"Ah, Yoona, you're here at exactly 7 am," Seung Woo told her.

"Of course, I don't want to be fired," Yoona replied.

"Aigoo," Seung Woo said and was about to pat her head but Yoona was swift to move away.

"Don't touch me and only talk to me when you need to. These are the rules I need you to abide to."

"Mmmm.... okay, but first tell me your age."

"I'm 27 years old."

Seung Woo's eyes widened in shock...

"Twenty... seven? Why do you look so young then?"

Yoona rolled her eyes," whatever, how old are you?"

"I'm 23 years old," he told her.

"That's cool," she replied and walked away.

"Huh... wait! Where are you going," he asked as he caught up with her.

"Why are you following me? You should be in the van with your other members."

"But what if I want to go with you?"

"Look, I've had fights before with the people that I've styled before and I'm not in the mood for fighting so go to your van and leave me alone," she told him sternly and walked off.

"Gosh, she has such a temper.... it's cute though," he said and smiled.

"Seung Woo, come on, let's go," Ji Sung yelled.

"Okay, I'm coming."

 

Wanna One were modeling for Innisfree's new clay mask.

The style they went for was very simple which made it easy on Yoona.

Yoona walked towards Seung Woo and handed him a white tee and a pair of light blue jeans.

"Here," she said as she gave it to him. 

Seung Woo took it from her and walked away to change his outfit.

"How do I look," he asked her after he changed.

"You're wearing a plain white tee with jeans, do you expect me to say that you look cool or you're so stylishly handsome," Yoona replied sarcastically.

"Gosh Yoona, you don't have to be so mean about it," he told her while pouting.

"Oh my gosh, just go and take the pictures while I plan out your future outfits," she said and pushed him away.

Seung Woo took many pictures and once he finished he checked up on Yoona.

"How's choosing my outfits going," he asked.

"Do you not have anyone else to talk to? As far as I remember, you're in a group of 11 people meaning that you have 10 other people to talk to."

"But what about you?"

Yoona froze," what about me?"

"You have no one else to talk to rather than me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter