Ch. 1 - The Stylist

The Difference Between Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona frowned as she looked at the amount in her bank account...

"It's still not enough... what am I going to do," she questioned.

She put her bank book in her bag and walked out of the bank.

She looked up at the sky...

It was clear, no clouds, and reflected a beautiful light blue color...

"At least it's more than 0... be positive Yoona... you'll pay off the debt eventually..."

Yoona looked at her phone that vibrated...

"Please come to JYP asap."

 

She walked to JYP entertainment and met Park Jin Young.

"Ah Yoona, right?"

She nodded her head...

"I wanted to thank you for being Tzuyu's and Sunmi's stylist but unfortunately, we have a different stylist for Tzuyu now and Sunmi left JYP so there's no one else that I have left for you to style. I hope you understand," JYP tells her.

"Of course, I understand fully.... I'm thankful that you allowed me to style your artists," Yoona says as she fakes a smile.

She knew that she couldn't style Sunmi and Tzuyu for the rest of their career...

It was bound to happen...

"But," JYP begins to say.

Yoona's eyes lit up as he said that word...

"What is he going to say," she wondered.

"If you're still interested in styling different artists, I can help you."

"Yes, please, thank you so much," Yoona said.

JYP smiled," it's the least I could... ah, do you know the show Produce 101?"

"Produce 101? Isn't it that one super popular show that has that one song always playing? Was it called 'Pick Me'?"

"Yes, so the top 11 from that show have been chosen to be the members of the group Wanna One and since they're a new group, they're in search for trendy stylists. And I know for a fact that you have such great fashion sense plus I know the CEO of the company that's forming the group. So I can help you be one of their stylists."

"Thank you so much, I can't express how thankful I really am," Yoona replies.

"No worries, I'll call the CEO right now and I'm pretty sure that he'll want to do an interview with you so hurry and go to YMC entertainment before there's no spots available for you."

Yoona smiles and gives a respectful bow and leaves JYP entertainment.

 

Yoona looked at the building in front of her...

"It's pretty big... not as big as JYP's but it's still really big...," Yoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter