Mail Received

The Voicemail
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Hello?..

 

Hahaha... Sorry. I’m just testing if this works. I don’t expect you to answer since.. this is just a voicemail.

 

Jin, I know you’re probably panicking right now. Trying to call the other members, but just sit down and listen. This is just for you so if there’s a possibility that you’re with other people, please go to a private place.

 

Haa.. I’ll be honest. I don’t have any idea where to begin, so I had to write down the things I’ve been wanting to say to you... I just realize that writing is so much easier than actually saying it. So, I’m sorry if I take such a long time just to say one sentence...

 

I don’t know if you remember the first time we met, but it was when PD Nim introduced you to us as the new member of Bangtan. I had to greet you first as the job of the leader. Everyone else was kind of too bashful, so I went up to you and introduced myself. I remember you standing there next to PD Nim, there was excitement in your eyes. It was so... adorable and then you cracked the dumbest joke I’ve ever heard in my whole entire life, but for some reason, it made me laugh. I think it’s because of the way you smile while saying it, or the way your eyes watered from laughing too much, but either way, it definitely got my attention.

 

Back in our trainee days, I was really bad at dancing and haha trust me I still am, but you danced with me. You’re dancing was sooo so horrible, I personally think it is worse than mine, but it made me dance with you. I felt really anxious with the way I move my hands, my hips, and just my body in general, but you made me feel confident by dancing with me. I never knew how much little faith I had in myself before, but now I can dance in the most unprofessional way and not even be embarrassed about it, because I know you’ll be next to me. I used to always think to myself, where did he get all this energy and confidence from? But then we started to practice our singing. For the first time, I’ve seen your horrified face. It was like, you came here not even expecting that you are supposed to sing. Not going to lie, it was so hilarious at first. I mean come on, you’ve seen your face when scared, but then you were seriously terrified and that worried me. So, I approached you. Hoping to lighten up your mood, even just a little bit, but before I even reached you, you looked at both of your hands and slapped your face as hard as you can. Everyone in the recording room looked at you like you were crazy, but you smiled at them just to indicate them that you’re fine and there was nothing to worry about. I stared at you for two seconds and started laughing hysterically. I was just...so amazed. You didn’t need nobody’s help, you controlled your own thoughts and you made yourself realize that you’re Jin. No one stands in your way. Not even yourself...


 

Hyung… You’re exceptional…


 

Years passed. We’re growing, all seven of us. Our younger m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter