Chapter 1

~Vamipre Academy - Where The Blood Is Spilled~
Please log in to read the full chapter

POV: Taeyong

I'm sure i'm not the only one that hates it to wake up early, well early for me is 6 pm. That's when my day or night begins i usually eat something, make coffee, shower, drink my coffee and go out of my room at 7 pm. My lessons start at 8 so i always go to my friends, the three friends i ever had, and we chat a bit. The first two lessons are something like maths, english or biology and so on, Moroi and Dhampires are mixed.

After the first break we split up, moroi go and learn about their element fire, water, air or earth. Normaly a moroi is specialized on one element, normaly. The Dhampires are having fight lessons how we have to protect our Moroi and how to kill Strigoi. Thats what the lessons are suppose to teach us!

After that we have free time to hang out or do extra training, which i normaly do. The people mostly ignore me, for the thing that my partens did, they turned into Strigoi and killed lots of people, they wanted to be live forever and wanted to turn me when i was old enough, they got killed thanks to my oncle Taemin who distracted them and has now a big scar on his back.

And because of that i spent most of my time training or on the loft of our old church, which is at the same time a library. Im always alone up there i like the colored windows and how the moon shines through them It gives off a nice feeling, you feel like you are in a whole new world.

I dressed up in our black uniform, it had the school  logo on the left  side on the chest on the long sleeved shirt, it had a line of buttons in the middle where you could see a little red shining through. Also a pair of plain black pants and black shoes. I thought that was simply boring so to spice it up i dyed my hair white with a silver shift. I like it and i got in a lot of trouble for that.

On my way to the little group of freaks that i call friend, i heared the usual insults i hear everyday, is it so hard to come up with something new? Demon, Killer and my favorite  Mosquito job stealer are slowly getting old. I ignored them, they usualy dont mess with me, but on some special days i get beaten up pretty bad, and no one does anything because im the bad strigoi son.

Today was a good day i thought, less insults or punches thrown into my face than usuall, what i completely forgot is that today the new students arrive and this time there are Roylas with them, there are 10 Royal familys some are bigger and some are small, I hope someone from the Park family will come here they are the nicest i heared at least.

I saw my three little freaks standing next to a tree and waving in my direction, and i went over to them.

A little introcution to them, first we have Ten he is from Thailand and is pretty small for a guy he is also very feminine, he is like the best friend you could imagine he is a Moroi, you can see it at his petite body the most Moroi are tall and have extrem long legs that doesnt count for him, he has long legs but is super short for a Moroi.

The next one is Jaehyun, he is a Dhampire but has the body of a Moroi he was tall has

Please log in to read the full chapter