Prolog

~Vamipre Academy - Where The Blood Is Spilled~
Please log in to read the full chapter

The SM Academy is a special school for Vampires, the Noble ones and their guardians. There is a third kind the killer and undead vampires.
The Noble one are called Moroi, the guardians are dhampires and the third are strgoi.
The Dhampire are protecting the Moroi from the Strigoi, even though the Moroi have power and can control the four elements, they only use it during lessons.
The dampires are half hunan and can go outside all day, Moroi can out too, but sunlight bothers them, Strigoi will die when they go into sunlight.
Strogoi can only be killed with a ironstake, sunlight or you rip their head of. It's really hard they are stronger and faster and have harder bodys. Not really nice to meet them in the dark.
You can become a Strigoi when you kill during drinking or when you want to, a Moroi can only be born between two Moroi, everything else will be a Dhampire.

Thats it with the formal stuff, now to myself, my name is Taeyong Lee and I'm a soon to be guardian at SM Academy, well i had a more special job i had to protect the soon to be king. And he ist the worst person on earth! He is just a ty brat, no manners, arrogant as hell and sadly ing hot! Well he has a feminine vibe and curves a girl would kill for!
His name is Yuta Na, he has a cute little brother who is a dampire, the little dude is not so bad, he is really funny.

Well in our school it's pohibited to drink blood from dhampires, as a Moroi, there are special humans

Please log in to read the full chapter