First Love

Real Pay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you serious? An ugly and fatty like you wants to be my boyfriend? You must be not having any mirror in your house…” the tall girl shouted in front so many students in a classroom. Her tantrum gained more students on corridor, made it even more crowded. “And stop putting these stupid letters into my locker. It’s so annoying.” The arrogant girl threw a pile of papers onto a desk in front of her. A chubby boy with glasses was sitting behind it.

“But our parents want us to be closer. They want to pair us. We will get married in the future,” the boy tried to speak up with his tremble voice. He was nervous because the whole school was watching them with their mockery face. Of course, this girl – Choi Jinri – was the most popular girl in the school and he – Oh Sehun – on other hand was just a nerd.

“Keep it in your dream. It was just their stupid agreement which is out of my will. What a bad joke.”

“Jinri, I can change for you. I will be more handsome. I will work hard to lose weight. I can do that, so please don’t be like this. Please give me a chance.” He pleaded, tried to ignore every insults from the students around them. He really loved this girl in front of him. He could not give up on her, not yet.

“Stop daydreaming. You may be able to lose weight, but you can’t do anything with this ugly face. Stop bothering me and get lost! Tell your parents to cancel this engagement plan too, because I don’t want to get trapped for the rest of my life with someone as embarrassment as you,” she turned around after giving him her last disgust look. Leaving a fuss she caused. Leaving him humiliated.

“An ugly like you must be dreaming to be her boyfriend. Wake up, Oh Sehun. No one wants you.” One of her closer boy friends mocked him, threw some letters to his face.

“How funny an obese confessed to Choi Jinri.”

“He needs help.”

That classroom became emptier after the students leaving him.  Everyone laughed at him.  They gave their disgust look at him.

Sehun had had enough. He took a handful of these love letter, cru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter